Rewrite Digital’s report on the state of digital in the drinks industry has now launched. The Digital in Drinks 2020 Report includes exclusive perspectives from the likes of Diageo, Pernod Ricard, AB InBev and C&C Group.
The five featured Pioneers in Digital 2020 are:
- Monker’s Garkel – A completely new gin recipe, name and label design generated by a neural network
- What’s Your Whisky – An Artificial Intelligence tool to find your perfect whisky
- Downstream – Beers with a full audit trail back to the grains they were made from that comes to life
- Ripples – Beers and cocktails ‘printed’ with your face and personalised messages
- Rekorder-Land – A multi-sensory experience that transports you to a new world
The launch event for the report was held on the 25th June and a panel of industry experts joined the Digital in Drinks 2020 Launch as follows, including the Q&A video below:
- Andrew Morgan, Head of Beer Hawk FRESH and Beer Hawk NOW!
- Shane McCarthy, CEO of Ireland Craft Beverages and founder of the world’s first blockchain beer
- Kerry Harrison, Co-Founder of Tiny Giant and co-creator of the world’s first AI gin
- Yossi Meshulam, CEO of Ripples, pioneers in personalised printing on drinks