There are many options available when it comes to accessing the lounge at airports worldwide, from airline lounges to private lounges, whether the access is paid for, included with the ticket or available through other means.
The Top 7 airport lounges list (in no particular order) are as follows:
- Star Alliance Business Class Lounge, Los Angeles, LAX
- Qantas International First Lounge, Los Angeles, LAX (pictured above)
- Turkish Airlines Lounge, Washington, DC (IAD)
- The Loft by Brussels Airlines, Brussels (BRU)
- Korean Air First Class Lounge, Seoul (ICN)
- Plaza Premium Lounge, London Heathrow (LHR) (pictured at the top)
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse, New York, JFK
For the full details and comments on each of the choices, please visit the Tailwind by Hipmunk website by clicking here.
On a final point, from my personal experience as a regular traveller, I would also add the Turkish Airlines Lounge in Istanbul (IST) – pictured below – and the Concorde Room (1st class lounge) at London Heathrow LHR Terminal 5.
Any more suggestions? Please feel free to let us know by writing on the comments section…