Father’s Day is fast approaching and for all those self isolating dads that appreciate a good whisky, here are 8 suggestions for gifts, from £20 to £1,000 depending on your budget!
1) Buy a Limited Edition Whisky such as the Glen Scotia Tawny Port Festival Edition 70cl for £75.
This Campbeltown Single Malt scotch whisky was especially created for the 2020 Campbeltown Malts Festival. Distilled in 2006, it is a peated malt whisky that has been matured in a mix of refill American hogsheads, medium char American oak and first fill bourbon barrels, before being finished in first fill tawny port hogsheads and bottled at cask strength 52.8% abv.
2) Join The Dram Team Monthly Subscription Club for £30/ month (or £34.99 for a one off pack).
This month’s release comes from the independent bottlers Douglas Laing, and each month there is a different selection of whiskies from Scotland and beyond.
3) Give him a Scotch Malt Whisky Society (SMWS) Annual Membership
This is usually priced at £65 but you can click on this link to obtain a 20% off code.
4) Surprise him with a New Whisky Product such as the Malt Riot Blended Malt scotch whisky 70cl
Priced at £25 from The Glasgow Distillery Company and just launched, this may be a great surprise for your Dad.
Malt Riot is a blend of single malt scotch whiskies from across Scotland, with Glasgow 1770 Single Malt Scotch Whisky at its heart. All bottle orders come with 2 Fever-Tree Ginger Ales.
5) Personalise his Whisky Bottle such as the service provided by The English Whisky Company
This is an opportunity to personalise your own bottle with your own choice of whisky and type of personalisation in just 3 easy steps:
1. Select your choice of whisky from The English Original or Smoky.
2. Choose from a personalised label to a beautifully engraved bottle
3. Upload your personal message.
6) Give him the gift of choice with The Father’s Day Whisky Tasting Set by Master of Malt at under £20.
An affordable gift set that can allow your Dad to explore a different range of whiskies.
7) Not sure what kind of whisky your Dad likes? Then why not try to select one based on flavour via The Whisky Exchange.
8) Have cash to splash? Then treat your Dad to a cask of Scotch Whisky!
Such as the 30 litre ex-Speyside Scotch whisky oak cask – from the Isle of Raasay Distillery at £999 (approx. 40 bottles)