Isle of Arran Distillers Ltd
At Isle of Arran Distillers, we are the proud owner of two stunning Single Malt distilleries, Lochranza in the north and LAGG in the south of the island. Our first, Lochranza Distillery, was built in the foothills of the village of Lochranza in 1994 and the first spirit ran from the stills on 29th June 1995, bringing legal distillation back to Arran after more than 150 years. The Distillery was a brand-new enterprise and since that first day in June 1995 when the first ever cask was filled, it has gone on to produce the world-class Arran Single Malt Whisky which has won international acclaim.
We are recruiting for Visitor Centre Tour Guides at Lochranza Distillery.
Full time or part time available. Minimum 3 days per week preferable.
Hours/days flexible to suit where possible, however some weekend work is required.
Our enthusiastic and dedicated guides have become well known for giving some of the most entertaining and informative tours and tastings in the industry. We promise our guests a fascinating whisky experience, and pride ourselves on offering the warmest of welcomes to our home village, and we now have an opportunity for new Tour Guides to join our fantastic Visitor Centre team.
Prior knowledge of distilling processes or whisky is not required as full training will be given. However, the successful candidate(s) will have
- Ability and interest to learn and retain large amounts of information about our whisky, our distilling process, and our history, and relate this to visitors in a friendly, entertaining, and informative way.
- The ability to build a strong relationship with colleagues and customers.
- Some experience in a customer service role.
- Adaptability to meet wide-ranging customer and team needs in a fast-paced environment.
- A ‘can do’, hands on approach.
To apply, or for further information, email [email protected]
Please do not reach out via LinkedIn.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 13th February.
Note: This position is best suited to those who live or have the ability to live on the Isle of Arran. We do not have staff premises on the island, nor are we able to facilitate relocation.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.