JOB TITLE:Vice President – Control Cluster
LOCATION: US Remote S.Florida / Tampa
REPORTS TO: President Americas
DIRECT REPORTS: Regional Sales Managers/District Managers
TERRITORY: Spirit Control States
Stoli Group has an incredible portfolio of brands, including our premium vodka Stoli & an amazing stable of ultra-premium wine, spirit & non-alcoholic brands. The ultra-premium category is the fastest growing & most dynamic part of the beverage alcohol market. Stoli Group is looking to reshape the market landscape by becoming the acknowledged global leader in exceptional adult beverages.
The Breakthru Cluster is a Key part of the Americas Business with significant Retail and On-Premise business, vital for building Ultra-Premium brands. As such we are seeking a dynamic and experienced VP Sales to run this Cluster. As the VP, you will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive commercial strategies to clearly define where & how we will play across the cluster and how to build strategic partnerships with the key customer groups. This is a key leadership role in the Americas Business that will help shape and drive success with our target consumers, influence the future success of the organisation, and build a legacy that will be the envy of the industry. So, if you want to get on a rocket-ship establishing a ground-breaking business across the business, look no further.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Strategic selling and thought leadership in outlining near and long-term strategies, opportunities and initiatives for Stoli portfolio brand growth in the cluster
- Own Wholesaler relationship & management at Executive Level – President/SBD VP (e)/EVP & VP
- Develop and own relationships with key control state commissioners and support teams within the state office
- Accountable for development, leadership & execution region P&L
- Lead & develop a team of Regional Managers and District Managers to promotion ready
- Conduct frequent planning and review sessions such as Quarterly Business Reviews with the Distributor partners across the Cluster to ensure delivery of our strategy
- Examine monthly business and review with team and leadership for VP Area level
- Execute focused implementation of sales programming, brand pricing strategies, brand building initiatives, distribution initiatives, brand feature and display, programming, incentives and spirit partnership programs across markets coordinating with the Commercial Execution team
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including Sales, Product Development, and Finance to align marketing initiatives with business goals.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and marketing innovations to drive continuous improvement and competitive advantage.
- Development/Implementing, measuring and evaluating National & Local programs/initiatives
- Maximize ROI through P&L ownership, ensuring spend is effective and within budget
- Cultivates and leverages an active network of relationships inside and outside the organization and manage differences with diplomacy.
- A game-changer: we need someone who can continue to define how to win, leveraging acute consumer & commercial acumen, combined with laser sharp strategic insights.
- Inspiring: some of the initiatives you will lead will challenge the business and will have to compete for airtime and focus. You will need to be able to inspire and lead the business to buy into, and believe in, your vision.
- A get stuff done person: we need people who can think big, but importantly can make things happen quickly and execute brilliantly in the everyday.
- Self-starter: you will have a proven track record of working well autonomously in ambiguous and rapidly changing environments. The ability to define a way forward, execute and anticipate the challenges along the way is essential. You will be able to demonstrate exceptional drive.
- Influencer: be comfortable at driving your agenda across multiple stakeholders (internal and external) and counties. Be prepared to have, and be skilled at, having tough conversations.
- Negotiation Skills: Insights & Data Skills: Syndicated, qualitative, and interpreting data and using it for storytelling
- Leadership and Development of talent: Development of direct reports to achieve next level
Key Performance Indicators for this role include:
- Depletion Velocity & Market Share
- Profit Growth
- Wholesaler leadership and management of execution
- Operating efficiencies
- Wholesaler Score card goal attainment
- People development
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A minimum of 15 years of sales experience, including proven success leading teams in the CPG Regional space (multiple states/territories) with spirits experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, MBA a plus
- Previous ownership of revenue and A&P spends and budgets
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite to include Word, Excel, and demonstrated excellence in PowerPoint skills used for presentations
- Strong knowledge of pricing management programs – Vistaar a plus
- Excellent written, oral, and listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and complete assignments with accuracy and within established time frames
- Ability to influence others’ actions without authority
- Ability to lead, coach, and develop others
- Must have a valid state driver’s license
Requires frequent travel by air and auto to visit accounts and markets
Extensive computer usage for administrative work
- Work location is performed in a typical field environment or home office with frequent visits to headquarter office for meetings
- Frequent travel to customer sites is required. Travel will be >50%.
Disclaimer: Stoli Group is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. By embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success. The duties and responsibilities described in the role profile might not be a comprehensive list.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.