Breakthru Beverage Group
To build outstanding sales & marketing capabilities throughout the organization, which enhance and champion BBG’s corporate relationships with spirit suppliers. Provide the BBG business with strategic short and long-term direction based upon supplier sales, marketing and corporate strategies. Enhance BBG’s position as preferred partner through superior performance and comprehensive activation. Maintain and strengthen the existing alignment of BBG and supplier cultures and drive the performance plan better than the suppliers national average.
- Develop collaborative relationships with BBG Regional Presidents, General Managers & BMs to align and build momentum around Supplier’s vision, portfolio, and brand strategies to ensure seamless activation and execution of Supplier’s brand goals, strategies, and programs. Drive expansion of Supplier relationships to new BBG markets.
- Identify opportunities for Supplier resource efficiency and investment strategies.
- Develop collaborative relationships with all levels of Supplier’s Sales, Marketing, Strategy, Purchasing, HR, Digital and PR teams.
- Negotiate/solicit Supplier Marketing for collaborative opportunities such as product launches, test markets, strategic marketing/consumer research and field-testing. Input towards and communicate BBG strategies and vision to Supplier.
- Identify and define consumer and customer growth drivers for BBG and Supplier’s brands. Identify and communicate consumer and customer trends and competitive activity to Supplier and propose solutions, actions, and interventions to address opportunities quickly.
- Manage Supplier’s sales/marketing calendar.
- Ensure optimal alignment across the calendar.
- Optimize synergistic programming, messaging and timing to create initiatives that drive growth.
- Identify and develop cross portfolio opportunities as appropriate.
- Actively partner with Supplier’s agencies for seamless integration and 360-activation in all BBG markets.
- Collaborate with BBG’s Commercial Excellence Team and local marketing resources to develop local marketing materials consistent with brand positioning.
- Evaluate qualitative performance and share best practices across markets.
- Create, implement, and monitor Supplier Satisfaction Scorecard for all BBG markets.
- Other duties, as assigned by the jobholder’s supervisor, may also be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent training and work experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in finance, commercial, sales with significant leadership experience in a beverage alcohol distributor or combination of experience at both the supplier and distributor tier
- Advanced PC skills using MS Office and other various computer programs including presentation software
- Must be a results-oriented professional with verbal/written communication skills using diplomacy and discretion as well as customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team, pay attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Analytic and Reporting skills
- Utilize sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-volume, team environment
- Significant experience in a beverage alcohol distributor or supplier with emphasis in wine
- Analytical abilities and in-depth experience with core Breakthru systems (e.g. SAP, DSS, HANA, etc.)
- Knowledge of legacy Sales organization and deep understanding of sales/pricing processes/trade development, business managers processes
- Proficient in Power Point, Excel, Nielsen Data
- Expertise in local market pricing and programming systems/regulations
- Experience with large-scale change management and driving change through influence
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone
- People management responsibility for pay reviews, performance management, training, and resource planning.
- Requires conceptual thinking to understand complex issues and their implications, where sufficient information may not be available.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of individual jobholders may vary from the above description.
To apply for this job please visit careers-breakthrubev.icims.com.