Disaronno International USA
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Trade Marketing Manager will drive trade and marketing activities for Disaronno and our whiskey portfolio. The ideal candidate is a professional, proactive, results-oriented and motivated individual. This position is onsite at our offices in the Baltimore Peninsula.
- Lead the development and planning for assigned brand(s) in order to deliver a commercial and consumer calendar, focused on delivering quarterly brand growth
- Channel expertise: Be able to build effective programs and tools to activate our brands across the on-premise and off-premise channels
- Manage brand budgets including monthly reporting and ongoing investment optimization
- Become the expert on the business by delivering business insights and performance analytics in support quarterly programs and yearlong business goals
- Work cross functionally with the marketing team and field sales
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: Develop, deliver, and iterate programs and tools with a resourceful mindset focused on advancing brand growth.
- Agile: Results-orientation and ability to operate with agility
- Competitive Analysis and Implications: Assist with the development of the Strategic Brand Review by analyzing category opportunities, competitive activities and tactics, identifying key consumer targets, innovation opportunities, and activation strategies.
- Analysis and Reporting: Lead the analysis and reporting of market and competitor trends to identify salient business issues/opportunities, working with divisional sales and marketing teams.
- Agency management: Write briefs for agencies, provide effective and timely feedback, collaborate with global brand teams on scope of work and agency deliverables
- Effective communication skills in writing, presenting, listening and setting up follow up-meetings or formal presentations.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5-7 years of brand or consumer marketing experience
- BS in Business Administration or related field
- Liqueur/Spirits industry experience required
- Proven ability to deliver brand programs that align with overall Brand strategy.
- Motivated, with an ability to deal with ambiguity and to provide independent thinking supported by fact-based rationale.
- Clear experience and strength working through others; Strong record of cross-functional team leadership and collaboration, taking projects from idea to execution.
- Strong analytical abilities; experienced in identifying opportunities through analysis and bringing those opportunities to fruition.
- Ability to gain credibility amongst peers, managers, and other leaders.
- Ability to act as a facilitator – planning and running interactive workshops.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Match
- Paid time-off
- Life Insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.