Beluga Vodka (Noblewood US) is #4 Super-premium Vodka in the world and one of the fastest growing vodka brands in the US. Beluga is expanding and looking for new strong sales leaders to join our team. If you enjoy selling high-quality premium products and build relations with industry professionals, have previous experience in Wine & Spirits Sales – this role is for you!
This person will be responsible for On & Off Premise sales, distributor management, sales meetings, new item presentations, negotiations, work withs, and budget management. This may include hosting vodka tastings and dinners, promotions, etc.
- Distributor management: set priorities, work with, follow up lost & unsold accounts, proactively engage & educate, control progress
- Develop existing retailers through pricing programs, displays / case stacks, tastings and new items
- Build distribution in new accounts
- Reporting & data analysis on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Service key accounts in Off Premise including: product listing, shelf positioning in premium vodka category, competitive pricing, case stacks execution, tasting events
- Service key accounts in On Premise including: back bar placement, menu placement
- In field 5 days per week making account visits/calls with or without distributor sales staff
- Attend after hour events and meetings on occasion
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding company sales & distribution goals and timely execution of all company initiatives, programs, and procedures
- Participate in trade and consumer tasting events
- Manage distributor inventory levels in conjunction with distributor to avoid any out of stock issues
- Ensure all operations are compliant and follow local laws and regulations
Territory: South Florida
- At least 2 years Spirits sales experience within this territory (On / Off Premise / Chains)
- Good working relations with key Off and On Premise accounts
- Mobility within the territory (vehicle)
- Established successful sales history
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong leadership, motivation and persuasive communication skills
- Strong business related writing and math skills with full knowledge of distributor pricing models
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to handle a variety of duties
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good product knowledge
- Efficient time management skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems effectively
- Ability to lift, push and pull 30 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability and desire to travel frequently for meetings, market visits and presentations
- Understanding of respective state compliance and liquor laws
- Persuasive public speaking and presentation skills as well as the ability to close deals.
Please send your CV to: [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.