The Brand Home Sales and Marketing Manager is a cross functional role that works closely and collaborates with Brand Home General Manager, Brand Home leadership team, Brand team and agency partners and is responsible for marketing the Angel’s Envy brand home and its business areas including the brand home private party single barrel program. In this role you will focus on several aspects of marketing including social media, digital marketing, promotion development, special events and execution of local public relations. This is a cross-functional role that interacts with people inside and outside of the brand home.
Sales & Marketing
· The primary way of working for this role is to collaborate with others to drive awareness for brand home while being open to perspectives and ideas for cross-functional teams.
· Create in conjunction with the visitor center leadership and marketing team, a strategic marketing plan for the distillery. Execute the plan.
· Build, track and expend a Marketing budget, monitor promotional and marketing performance, adjusting plans as necessary to meet financial goals of the brand home.
· Responsible for creating and executing new opportunities to achieve the yearly agreed budget both to attract individuals, as well as groups and events.
· Strategically drive business and revenue through digital communications, social media and online travel sites.
· Work in partnership with Louisville Tourism, hotel, and transportation companies, etc. to seek out opportunities to drive footfall.
· Work closely with internal departments and external agencies to ensure clear communication and success of marketing plans and on the development of advertising and promotional materials for the brand home.
· Contribute to planning and execute all advertising for the brand home from print and digital to large-format advertising.
· Manage the social media marketing and content development for the Angel’s Envy Distillery.
· Manage customer databases and seek out potential opportunities for wider CRM plans for distillery including 500 Main.
· Responsible for providing internal departments with updates from Brand Home.
· Working closely with the marketing team to guide brand visual identity on-site at distillery to ensure that all marketing, signage, and interpretation is on brand.
· Develop a comprehensive e-commerce marketing strategy with retail manager to increase customer traffic and boost sales.
· Monitor the development and execution of marketing campaigns, as well as the related processes to ensure they are in line with the overall strategy. Adjust as needed.
· Track and monitor campaign performance, prepare reports, provide actionable insights, and suggest improvements based on your findings.
· Ensure our e-commerce store is regularly updated with new products and promotions as a strong partner with the retail team.
· Maintain the integrity of the brand image and consistency of voice across multiple channels to ensure our brand stays top of mind.
· Partner with Commercial Single Barrel and Advocacy Manager to build the Private Party Brand Home Single Barrel program strategy and execution.
· Create and execute a sales strategy as planned in the yearly budget guidelines.
· Create and execute an end-to-end program strategy for private party brand home barrel selections to include from selling the order to private party to preparing bottles for consumer pick-up.
· Responsible for the sale of the yearly budget and best-in-class customer service for Single Barrel guests.
· Duties as assigned by Brand Home General Manager.
Skills and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in a business (Marketing, or a related field)
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in a leadership role in a sales, marketing, or related industry.
· Budget and sales management experience.
· Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
· Excellent analytical skills, troubleshooting and innovative problem-solving skills.
· Experience working with a premium or high-profile brand.
· Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel.
· Strong relationship building skills and the drive to collaborate with internal and external partners for results.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.