IWSR Drinks Market Analysis
Senior Market Analyst – France, French Caribbean and Maghreb
Remuneration: Competitive base of c.£44k salary, dependent on experience, plus bonus
Location: London, SE1, with an established hybrid working policy, plus travel to markets
Products: The world’s leading data source for the beverage alcohol industry
The IWSR is the most trusted, accurate and widely used source for beverage alcohol trends in the world. We help our client benchmark performance, identify market entry opportunities and stay on top of innovation for product development. We are the only research company to visit and speak with the key players (including stakeholders such as importers, producers, distributors, retailers, duty-free operators) in over 160 countries globally each year. We are a friendly, informal and fast-growing company, and this is an exciting opportunity to help shape the next stage of business growth.
To support the company’s research objectives in France, the French Caribbean and Maghreb, the IWSR is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated, and experienced research analyst to cover these priority markets. Reporting to: Head of Research EMEA
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· First-hand research, travel and direct responsibility for France, French Guyana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, St Barts, Morocco, Tunisia, and Egypt.
· To compile the France component of IWSR’s Strategic Study Series, including Ecommerce, No-Low Alcohol and Ready-to-Drink studies
· To be responsible for ensuring that the quality of the data and reports in these key markets meet agreed standards.
· Leading, or providing local expertise and resource for Custom Analytics projects for France in particular.
· To support the central research and strategic studies teams with insights generation and report writing, for France, French Guyana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, St Barts, Morocco, Tunisia, and Egypt as well as for other markets and topics.
· Responding to client and press queries and presenting at conferences and workshops.
· Building an enhanced contact network to support both data quality and commercial penetration.
· To improve the coverage and depth of understanding ofthe France, French Guyana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, St Barts, Morocco, Tunisia, and Egypt drinks landscape.
· To ensure that our pricing data for these markets are collected in-store and online each year, and to work with the central research and operations team to improve quality.
· To be an active member of the wider EMEA team, contributing to the achievement of research objectives within the region.
Experience / Requirements
· Native / business fluent English and French: Essential.
· Basic / conversational Arabic: favourable
· 2+ years research and analysis experience within business information/consulting organizations and / or within beverage alcohol or FMCG organizations.
· High level data analysis and insight skills
· Excellent communication skills and ability to write clearly and concisely.
· Highly organised, able to manage time efficiently while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Internationally mobile
· Full, clean driver’s license preferred
In addition to a highly competitive basic salary and company pension, there are 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and end of year company shutdown), a generous annual bonus scheme, lots of learning opportunities within a friendly and supportive working environment and flexible working hours. We also have regular socials, offer a volunteering policy and birthday treats.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.