***The location for this position is Remote-Northeast***
Our Operations function oversees the day-to-day functions of our managed hotel portfolio, ensuring that our guests receive an exceptional hospitality experience and that we remain a leader in the hospitality industry.
What will I be doing?
As the Senior Director of Food & Beverage (F&B) Ops, you will report to VP F&B Operations and provide F&B regional support and leadership for a remit of managed hotels in our Full-Service portfolio in North America. You will be committed to driving F&B strategic initiatives at the corporate, regional, and local levels. This includes developing revenue improvement opportunities for the hotels through the implementation of all F&B Ops-led initiatives and administering best practices to support the hotel F&B teams in maximizing profitability. You will not have any direct reports but will indirectly support our F&B talent.
More specifically, you will:
- Plan strategies and directions for managed outlets, evaluating them physically, conceptually, operationally, and financially.
- Develop a plan to implement long-term goals for the F&B department that will become the basis for short-term goals and annual operational planning.
- Assist and work collaboratively with the Senior Vice President, Area Vice Presidents of Operations, and Regional Teams (e.g., Regional Finance Director, etc.) in reviewing the F&B financial performance of all hotels in the region.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong organizational and communication skills to build trust and instill confidence to motivate, lead, and mitigate conflict.
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and implement all elements required for the team to fulfill responsibilities in accordance with core strategic goals.
- Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to maintain a high level of flexibility, professionalism, and integrity. This includes demonstrating an experience with addressing any issue collaboratively with others.
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Twelve (12) years of professional experience
- Ten (10) years of Restaurant or Hospitality experience
- Seven (7) years of Managerial experience
- Five (5) years of Director Level experience
- Ability to travel up to 75%
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Fifteen (15) years of professional experience
- BA/BS Bachelor’s degree
What is it like working for Hilton?
Hilton is proud to support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to our benefits such as the Go Hilton travel program, employee stock purchase program, and paid time off including parental leave.
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
It is the policy of Hilton to employ qualified persons without regard to color, race, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medication conditions), gender identity or gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, military service, status as a protected veteran, disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable law, genetic information, or any other protected group status as defined by and subject to applicable federal, state and local laws. Hilton’s commitment to equal employment opportunity supports the attraction and retention of a diverse workforce that will enhance our effectiveness in attracting Team Members, customers, corporate partners, and owners.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified persons with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position and provide other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us if you require an accommodation during the application process.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hilton.com.