As the Scottish Portfolio Trade Ambassador, you will be the leading expert on our wider Portfolio range. You will become the face and voice for our brands to the community, crafting and delivering the brand programming agreed in our sales, marketing and advocacy strategy. You will embody and represent the brand’s image and values externally and internally with the opportunity to leave your legacy as our Spirits expert.
Supporting the Commercial teams in selling our brands to customers will be part of the role as well as collaborating closely with the Advocacy Team in building industry-leading programming that connects with key audiences in relevant sales channels. Your deep knowledge about the Category, the Brands and their heritage along with your ability to inspire and excite consumers, partners and Primos about our products is the key to success in this role.
* You will be a curious and agile self-starter who is able to work in the here and now whilst also able to think about long term objectives
* Your entrepreneurial style means that you will thrive on being the key contact for customers, driving new opportunities, distribution and maintaining sustainable relationships.
* You’ll bring a positive outlook and point of view to compliment the teams drive and focus
With our Consumer at the heart, your key focus will be to:
* You will be the visible face for our Portfolio and increase brand desire through the development of creating a strong advocacy program, tools and assets.
* You will provide education and training across our total Portfolio within the On Trade & Off Trade.
* You will support our sales team in building outstanding relationships with our customers in the On Trade, understanding their needs, their local consumers, and developing and executing solutions.
* Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing and Sales team to bring our amazing brands to life, through hosting events and brand activations.
* Build and deploy portfolio education, tastings, workshops at scale (physical and digital solutions for consumers, customers and Primos) and deliver occasion, engagement, and entertainment programs with clear KPIs.
* As an Spirits expert, you will support the local Commercial and Brand teams in defining how we show up in the relevant outlets and channels with a focus on increasing availability, visibility, quality and execution.
Skills and Experience
The Skills & Experience needed to create your legacy
* Extremely knowledgeable about the total Spirits category
* Working experience in premium on trade
* Wide network of strong industry relationships
* Strong communication and influencing skills
* Strong understanding of social media and how to use it effectively
* Self – organisation
* Proficiency in English language skills
* Experience in Spirits and/or Beverage Industry is a distinct advantage
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.