We are looking for a temporary / part time “Sales Support Representative” who has real initiative and able to connect with a number of our current Off licence and On-Trade customers of the Cotswolds Distillery and some new ones too.
Working 2 – 3 days per week on a hybrid basis but within reasonable commuting distance to the distillery you will be responsible for establishing contact on the phone and developing our distillery customer relationships and full training will be provided.
There may also be opportunities to get out into the field, providing samplings for key retail accounts during major promotional periods.
· Calling a database of existing and potential new accounts
· Recommending products that would suit their customer base
· Be able to answer questions about our products and the company
· Taking accurate transfer orders and placing these with our wholesale partners
· Taking accurate direct orders and processing internally
· Keep the database updated with accurate information including brief notes with useful information
· Keep in regular contact with new and existing customers, reminding them of the range and support available
· Diarise call backs in the database
· Reporting to the OMNI Channel NAM to help shape future opportunities.
· A positive and enthusiastic approach
· Exudes passion and enthusiasm for our products
· Goes the extra mile
· Familiar with using Excel
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.