This Scotch Whisky business prides itself on its mission is to bring fantastic whiskies to their loyal
customers. They go all over the world to find fantastic whiskies and put their liquid front and centre of everything they do. They have built a loyal customer base with people who know they bottle great whisky. Customers know what to expect from their bottles and they always deliver.
The company to date has mainly focussed on providing cask trading services with a kited and exclusive run of bottled whisky. They are now embarking on significant growth and have created a specific bottle division with the aim to initially grow in UK and EU, alongside existing Asian markets. Longer term other markets will be explored.
As the Commercial Sales Manager you will manage all sales channels for the Bottle Division. You will develop and execute their commercial strategy and plan, ensuring alignment with the Company’s vision and goals and to support objectives across our core markets and audiences.
- Manage the commercial strategy for The Bottle division, ensuring commercial budgets are achieved.
- Be a brand champion, inspiring others with engaging messaging. You’ll ensure we’re expressing our brand consistently at every touchpoint.
- With the management team create annual plans for brand growth and development and create annual budgets.
- Accountable for the commercial success in line with budget for a variety of markets;
- Collaborate with teams across the business on NPD and sales channel development.
- Manage the pricing strategy for the full product portfolio in line with budgets, margin expectation and market trends.
- With the General Manager and spirits team plan the whisky release program.
- Manage the efficient sell through of all available stock, minimizing stock holding in line with budgets.
- Manage a team of Ambassadors to bring the brand to life at festivals, shows and events.
- Manage the full range of in market activations, creating partnerships with local experts and collaborators.
- Conduct market research to identify market trends, consumer insights, and competitor analysis to inform product pricing strategy and positioning.
- In collaboration with our marketing team, contribute to marketing campaigns, including online and offline activities and help develop brand collateral to increase brand awareness and drive customer engagement.
- Track and measure sales performance metrics, providing regular reports and insights to wider team.
You will have significant commercial experience in the drinks (ideally Scotch Whisky) category, both here in the UK and perhaps with some international markets. Business development and relationship building are your strong suit, exemplifying your talent for building connections, fostering rapport, nurturing relationships, and sealing deals with senior stakeholders.
In this newly created role you will join a new business, you will need to be adaptable, have a can-do attitude and positive mindset. You will be an effective collaborator with strong communication skills, and will be able to understand the big picture whilst maintaining attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the best talent in the industry, offering significant opportunities for progression and development.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.