Angus Dundee Distillers
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager within the alcoholic beverages category to deliver our company’s sales objectives in the key UK market with a particular focus on Scotland. As Sales Manager, you should use your detailed knowledge of sales processes and the UK alcoholic beverage market to drive sales growth of Angus Dundee Distillers’ branded portfolio especially in Scotland. Strong communication and team management skills are also essential for this position as well as experience in brand building. Ultimately, you should aspire to develop and maintain successful trading relationships with UK accounts specifically in the independent retail, wholesale, cash & carry, on trade and e-commerce channels to significantly grow sales volumes.
- Develop and implement effective sales plans to deliver UK sales targets
- Complete an annual key market plan for the UK market
- Negotiate and close agreements with key accounts with an emphasis on achieving new listings for our brands.
- Manage existing accounts in the independent retail channel and wholesale channel
- Deliver new business development opportunities across UK sales channels
- Successfully activate new product launches to the UK trade
- Implement product pricing in the UK market to ensure alignment with corporate requirements and brand positioning.
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly sales reports
- Liaise with the Marketing department to develop brand activity targeted at UK consumers to encourage brand purchase aligned to distribution
- Proven experience as a Sales Manager within the UK alcoholic beverages market working for a brand owning company or distributor
- Must have key account experience in the off-trade channel
- Key account experience of the on trade, wholesale and e-commerce channels is preferable
- An ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics
- Customer service orientated attitude
- Excellent negotiation and new business development skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Ability to travel UK wide
- The role will be based at our Coatbridge site
- Reporting to Chief Commercial Officer
Competitive salary and benefits package based on experience. Please state your desired salary expectations on application.
NOTE: Only candidates with a suitable profile will be contacted for further discussions about the position. Unsolicited introductions from employment agencies will not be accepted.
Applications will close on 16 February 2024.
Please submit a CV and covering letter to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.