MDCV UK Limited
MDCV UK has a vision to bring the finest English and Provençal wines to the UK market. We have a long history of producing award-winning Provence Rosé and English Sparkling Wines, with an extensive infrastructure, both in France and the UK. We will be the largest producer of wine in each of these regions by 2024, with a combined production of over 10 million bottles annually. Our French estates span over 1000 acres and are already established in many global markets, with sales of over 6 million bottles. In the UK, we are establishing the largest single vineyard site, based in Kent, and plan to be in full production from 2024. As a business, we strive for innovation and use many cutting-edge techniques in our vineyards and winemaking. The ambition and scale of what we do allows us some of the most efficient operations in the world, while still producing high quality wine of award-winning standard. We have a passion for sustainability and manage all our vineyards organically, while also employing pioneering techniques to minimise our impact on the environment, such as composting organic waste, harvesting rainwater and heating our sites using natural sources, such as ground source heat pumps. While learning from our history and building for our future, we plan to revolutionise the English wine industry for the better.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Director in our On Trade Sales channel, leading a team to achieve large market share across both our Provence and English wines. You will be responsible for:
• Delivering the channel plan based on key metrics including volume, net revenue, gross margin and EBITDA for the English and Provence Regions.
• Devise and implement the CRM call plan for account managers and brand ambassadors, making sure it is achieved and delivered with the right quality.
• Working effectively with the marketing team to deliver the channel marketing plan.
• Developing the On-trade channel for both English Sparkling wine and Provence wines, using the Portfolio sell to build wine lists in key customers in the channel.
• Managing and grow the On-trade team (currently 4) across the North and Southern regions, as well as National Accounts.
• Working with our distributors management and sales teams to ensure our brands, wines and business are front of mind for them.
• Reporting routinely on sales activity and maintain an organised CRM. Organised administration is vital for business and sales operations.
• Wine or luxury sprits brand experience.
• Strong On-Trade background with a ‘Black book’ of key customers and trade relationships.
• Budget management experience.
• Strong people skills.
• Computer literacy – excel, powerpoint, word etc.
• Be part of an exciting and disruptive English Sparkling wine producer that has the ability and aspirations to become the largest in the UK.
• Attend weekly meetings and participate in company events.
• Generous salary, bonus and staff discount.
In applying for this vacancy you accept that your data will be processed by Consumer Additions. We take great care looking after your personal data and more information about this can be found here https://www.consumeradditions.com. In the meantime, make sure you are following us on LinkedIn.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.