via Eden Scott
Eden Scott is delighted to be working in partnership with The Scotch Whisky Experience A stunning venue on The Royal Mile with a retail shop, two bars and a restaurant, this 5* visitor attraction makes the world fall in love with Scotch whisky by providing excellent customer service.
They are seeking a Retail and Stock Manager to maximise sales in the shop and ensure accuracy of whisky and dry stock in the bars.
- Organise and conduct shop stock checks on a regular basis.
- Liaise, where appropriate, with the executive directors, head of retail and finance team in relation to stock and stock control issues with particular emphasis on financial controls.
- Liaise with any outside contractors regarding system issues when required – eg EPOSNow.
- Undertake all processes required by retail – invoicing, credit notes, ordering, deliveries, transfers, month end reports and procedures, adding new products to EPOSNow, returning faulty goods, meeting with sales representatives etc.
- Oversee deliveries and ensure procedures are being followed.
- Review sales reports of whisky and dry stock and investigate new product lines to present to the head of retail and operations director.
- Meet with suppliers.
- Ensure shareholder/stakeholder facings are maintained.
- Ensure visual merchandising guidelines are followed.
- Create price tags for new products/price changes.
Training & development
- Ensure that the visitor experience and stock team receive ongoing training in relevant areas.
- Conduct biannual performance and development reviews when required.
- Ensure the stock and visitor experience team are all well briefed about procedures relating to stock cupboards, particularly in respect of security.
Sales & service
- Deliver a genuine welcoming experience for all visitors.
- Uphold outstanding levels of customer service.
- Proactively engage customer and provide recommendations or advice and when required.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of all products.
- Go above and beyond for all customers, creating a memorable and lasting experience for all visitors.
- Use your customer service skills as a deterrent for theft and remain vigilant in this regard.
- To maximise sales in the shop and to cross sell all other departments.
If you love attention to detail in stock management this role might be for you especially if you love whisky! Salary up to £35k, plus some very attractive company benefits.
Eden Scott are dealing exclusively with this client on this vacancy so please submit your CV on line or to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.