Reports to: Head of Field Sales
Location: Field Based, Covering London and the South East
At Mast-Jägermeister UK, we thrive on being innovators, experimenters and – above all else – Meisters. Home to one of the UK on-trade’s top spirits, our UK arm of the German-based Mast-Jaegermeister SE family holds true to the brand’s craft and heritage values while keeping up to date with all the latest trends and being ahead of the curve.
Guided by our global mission “Best Nights Of Your Life”, for us, it’s all about being Bold, Social, Masterful and Authentic – That’s the best way to #BeTheMeister.
As the Regional Sales Manager for London & SE, you’re a key driving force that empowers our sales team in the on trade to bring our brand strategy to life in the field, armed with innovative concepts, powerful tools, dynamic PR, and much more!
To be the face of Jägermeister in the London & SE on trade. Direct Line Management of your Regional CDE team (x4) + dotted line management for the London T&S Manager & the South KAM in the Managed On Trade team. You will work with the team to ensure all KPI’s are clear and achieved in full through training, developing and coaching individuals to achieve all targets set in line with MJUK procedures and process. You will drive your team to exceed all KPI’s, motivating, inspiring and maintaining levels of energy and focus.
This role will also act as the main point of contact for all incoming exec visits to the new London office, supported by the London team.
- This should include regular contact and field visits with each CDE to ensure motivation levels remain high within the team and you are aware of what is happening on each area a minimum of 8 accompaniments per month including 2 nights in trade.
- Build meaningful relationships with key customers on each CDE territory.
- Ensure all admin is completed weekly & monthly by every CDE managed through weekly ZOOM team sessions, completing and managing monthly consolidations. Track CDE reporting and progress via CRM.
- Expenses monitoring and audit.
- Holiday approval & monitoring.
- Setting monthly phased targets to ensure they achieve the overall KPI’s.
- Monthly meetings – organise and hold in line with company imperatives and need.
- Ensure company equipment is being looked after, managing and reporting back regular car and equipment checks etc.
- Over-sight of all MPO groups in London & SE – directly managing some, where appropriate & others via the team (direct & dotted line).
Training & Development of CDE team
It is your responsibility to identify strengths & weaknesses within your team and set training and development plans in line with company training and coaching platforms.
- Each CDE should have a completed KPI Form that is reviewed monthly and formally at Mid & End of Year
- Each CDE should have at least one Field visit per month
- Complete Field Coaching Form for 1 visit per quarter, saved to file
- Sales training reinforced on each field visit and assess improvements
- Ensure CDEs are using all the tools given to them, i.e presenters etc…. planning correctly to use time effective and setting correct objectives to ensure we are delivering on our KPI’s
- Sales Akademie delivery and specialist section delivery with your peers.
- To ensure that teams performance is tracked via reporting systems and feedback to the business in a timely and accurate manner.
- Specialist project management as directed by MJUK (SA, Blurred Lines)
- Ad hoc project management in line with company imperatives/drives
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills – both verbal and written
- Leadership skills
- Coaching skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- Presentation skills
- Drive and Initiative
- Customer & consumer focused
- Analysis & strategy
- Creative problem solving and decision making skills
- Creativity & Innovation
- Honesty, courage and integrity
- Self-driven & motivated
Desired experience required for role
- Account management experience
- Man-managements experience
- On-trade knowledge
- Understanding of RTM, National & Regional Accounts within the trade
- Sound understanding of coaching and development principles
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.