POSITION: Regional Director Middle East & Africa
BUSINESS: Global Stoli Group
BUSINESS UNIT: Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
TEAM LEADER’S TITLE: President EMEA
Stoli Group has an incredible portfolio of brands, including our premium vodka Stoli & an amazing stable of ultra-premium wine & spirit brands. The ultra-premium category is the fastest growing & most dynamic part of the beverage alcohol market. Stoli Group is looking to reshape the market landscape by becoming the global leader in exceptional adult beverages.
EMEA is a critical marketplace for the long-term growth aspirations of Stoli Group, and the Middle East and Africa Region is a crucial region for this success. As such we are seeking a dynamic and experienced Director to run this region. As the Region Director, you will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive commercial strategies to clearly define where & how we will play across the region and how to build strategic partnerships with our distributors in the region. This is a key leadership role that will shape and drive our business in a key region for our target consumers, influence the future success of the organisation, and build a legacy that will be the envy of the industry. So, if you want to get on a rocket-ship establishing a ground-breaking business across EMEA, look no further.
- A citizen of the world: you will have an exceptional external radar, be tuned into global and local trends with a keen eye on the future and what will be inspiring for consumers in the coming years.
- A game-changer: we need someone who can break the mould in the region & redefine how to win, leveraging acute consumer & commercial acumen, combined with laser sharp strategic insights.
- Inspiring: some of the initiatives you will lead will challenge the business and will have to compete for airtime and focus. You will need to be able to inspire and lead the business to buy into, and believe in, your vision.
- A get stuff done person: we need people who can think big, but importantly can make things happen quickly and execute brilliantly in the everyday.
- Self-starter: you will have a proven track record of working well autonomously in ambiguous and rapidly changing environments. The ability to define a way forward, execute and anticipate the challenges along the way is essential. You will be able to demonstrate exceptional drive.
- Influencer: be comfortable at driving your agenda across multiple stakeholders (internal and external) and counties. Be prepared to have, and be skilled at, having tough conversations.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Develop, communicate, and execute the company’s vision & overarching strategy.
- Lead the development of strategic plans and initiatives to achieve business objectives, including identification of cost saving opportunities.
- Streamline and optimize business operations to maximize efficiency.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure operational success.
- Identify and pursue new market opportunities, both domestically and internationally.
- Foster relationships with key partners, distributors, and stakeholders.
- Identify new distributor partners in both existing and new markets.
- Cultivate strategic partnerships and relationships with key stakeholders, industry influencers, and agencies to enhance brand visibility and market presence.
- Drive strategic change initiatives as required for growth and adaptability.
- Recruit, develop, and retain top-tier talent for area management and brand ambassador roles.
- Promote a culture of accountability, innovation, and high performance.
- Ensure strict adherence to corporate governance principles and industry regulations.
- Collaborate with legal and compliance teams to mitigate risks.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including Sales, Product Development, and Finance to align marketing initiatives with business goals.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and marketing innovations to drive continuous improvement and competitive advantage.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or a related field. MBA preferred.
- Proven track record of successful leadership over a 10-year period in a senior executive role within the beverage alcohol industry.
- Strong strategic mindset with the ability to translate market insights into actionable commercial plans.
- Excellent financial acumen to ensure highly profitable outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in building long standing, strategic customer partnerships.
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate teams.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate commercial strategies and initiatives to stakeholders at all levels.
- Global mindset and experience working in diverse cultural and market environments.
- Experience of start-up situations and/or entrepreneurial businesses would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience of working within the region is preferrable.
- Successful candidate must be located within Dubai.
Disclaimer: Stoli Group is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. By embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success. The duties and responsibilities described in the role profile might not be a comprehensive list.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.