Regional Beverage Director/Trainer
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Report To: Client Corporate VP of Food and Beverage
IMI Senior Account Manager
Anticipated Start Date: Spring 2024
Based in: Savannah, GA
IMI Agency specializes in Building Better Beverage Business™ for our Hospitality Clients through cutting-edge marketing programs and promotions, interactive food & beverage merchandising and operations tools, staff training, and recognition/reward programs for all channels in the Hospitality industry. IMI programs create brand value and opportunities with consumers while driving food and beverage sales and profits for our Hospitality Operator clients.
We have an opening for a creative well organized and forward-thinking Regional Beverage Director/Trainer to assist a growing eclectic client with their national beverage program. This person will work with property teams to implement and drive creative drink ideation and educational programming and training across the client’s brands. This Regional Beverage Director/Trainer will be overseeing and executing complex activations and bar brand marketing and merchandising initiatives for the client’s corporate beverage program. This person will consult with beverage program leads for the client’s properties, including direct education of on-site bar and waiting staff. This person will also oversee and organize the execution of creative know-how materials, manage internal and external communication for trainings and schedules, coordinate and host on-site and virtual property and staff meetings, trainings, drink activations, and develop beverage databases, all while assisting in various beverage projects as needed.
- Handle special reporting, including requests, building PPT presentations, monthly reporting, business scorecards, data entry etc.
- Accurately track and report on beverage developments and implementations.
- Review and ensure compliance on corporate beverage program, including cocktail database(s).
- Partner with properties, corporate office, and agency partners to assist in managing supplier relations, promotional programming, and distributor buying programs.
Wine Excellence Menu Development
- Work in Liaison with Corporate leadership and local teams to streamline wine menus while creating world class strategically selling selections, while keeping corporate beverage program mandates in place.
- Create shortlist training for all wine selections for each wine menu.
Training and Talent Development
- Create Educational platforms for Grand Performers. For the purpose of training and educating bar and waitstaff, and others via in-person and virtual trainings.
- Execute virtual and in-person training as determined by Corporate VP of Food & Beverage and business needs.
- Support the talent development of beverage managers and F&B leaders through continuing education, best practice sharing, and beverage menu development.
- Organize Certified Wine Sommelier training.
- Work with local teams and assist in Managing the development, coordination, and execution of promotional LTO and event planning as it relates to beverage at the properties with vendor https://
- www.linkedin.com/redir/general-malware-page?url=support%2eReport project results and risk to management
- lating issues as needed based on the project plans.
EventsAssist in planning cluster meetings. Coor
- dinating and selecting locations, agendas, workshops
- support budgets for events and conferences.
Additionally Prioritize tasks and assignments ensuring all respon
- sibilities are completed in a timely and efficient manner.Assist in the development of future projects as it relates to beve
- rage including bar layouts, efficie
- ncies, and programming.Perform all other tasks as assigned
A minimum of 50% Travel required
Education & Qualifications: The ideal candidate will possess the following:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Hospitality or a related field
Experience in large scale Hospitality or Supply Chain
- Beverage Activations and TrainingsCertified Wine SommelierExtensive knowledge of the alcoholic beverage industry, related products, and the three- tiered system
- Demonstrated creative experience with implementing beverage promotions
- Comfort in making complex business decisions
- Proven track record of high-level mixology and craft cocktail creation
- Successful track record of complete high-level Project Management duties
- Maintain budgets and record of expenditures; reported frequentlyExperience communicating effectively with all levels of management and staff, including high-level stakeholders and waiting staff
- Speaks and writes clearly and concisely
- Able to work with different management styles as neededTakes initiatives and is a part of the solution to issues and problems that arise
- The ability to multi-task handling several projects simultaneouslyHigh Level of experience analyzing data, instituting program or project changes based on sales, and creating program metrics to measure results
- High-energy interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor
- Successful supervisory and/or employee management track recordHigh proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent organizational and time management skillsExperience with analyzing data, instituting program or project changes based on sales, and creating program metrics to measure resultsAbility to prioritize work assignments and work under minimal direction
- Hospitable, with a service-prone, client-first mentalityFollow-up and follow-through must be your mantra
Ability to travel as neededSharePoint
experience preferred The following experiences are a plus: ·
Food and Beverage marketing development and data analysis·
Executive Account Management· Food and Beverage operations· Beverage supplier or distributor sales analysis Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business, or a related field. Salary: Commensurate with experience and demonstrated successes If this describes you and you can work in a macro-managed environment and complete tasks with spot-on accuracy, we want to hear from you! Contact: www.imiagency.com / [email protected] IMI Agency is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMI Agency (Incentive Marketing, Inc.) specializes in Building Better Beverage Business™ for our Hospitality Clients through cutting edge marketing programs and promotions, interactive food & beverage merchandising and operations tools, staff training, and recognition/reward programs for all channels in the Chain Hospitality industry. IMI programs create brand value and opportunities with consumers while driving food and beverage sales and profits for our Hospitality Operator clients. For over 25 years, we’ve maintained a singular focus: to manage in the best interests of our clients. We exist as an extension, a partner—there to simplify the complex, to be transparent, to offer a unique perspective that goes beyond the bottom line.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.