Website OneBev - One Beverage -
Wine & Spirits Recruiting Agency in Asia Pacific
OneBev – One Beverage – is a wine & spirits & beverages consultancy, specialized in headhunting best candidates. More than 35 wine and /or spirits companies from different countries have trusted us to find them more than 50 professionals
One of our clients, one of the oldest spirits companies in the World is looking for a:
COMMERCIAL MANAGER CHINA – SPIRITS
Based in Shanghai
The Commercial Manager China holds the full responsibility for the country P&L, including business development, marketing, advertising, and portfolio management, contact and contracts with key customers, brand management and promotion and local team management. The Commercial Manager drives mid-term growth through optimization of profitability, margin, and turnover and creating brand value, based on a midterm (3-year) strategic plan. The Commercial Manager works together closely with a distributor and his/her counterpart within the organization to build a sustainable strategic plan and get the plan implemented.
· Top-line growth, medium-term market share and general commercial objectives, such as profitability, revenue, and margin.
· Consistent, realistic yet ambitious business planning (including monthly budgeting and reporting and local advertising plans).
· Excellent understanding of wholesalers needs and acting upon their needs and brand owner requirements.
· In-depth knowledge of sales, brand, and market developments.
· Initiating product and concept development based on deep consumer insights, innovation and consumer and trade market development.
· Translate Global Brand Strategies into practical trade marketing and commercial programs both for retail and on-premises.
· Coordinate and implement local PR and/or targeted social media campaigns.
· Reports to the Regional Director based out of China.
· Manages a team of 3-4 Business Development Representatives in China.
· Academic / master’s degree (field of Marketing /Business preferred).
· Excellent analytical and communication skills.
· Very good command of English and Chinese
· Minimum of some years’ experience in commercial management with distributors with A-class brands, preferably in spirits, alcohol beverages or luxury goods in China.
· Proven track record of commercial experience in China.
· Great affinity with the country.
· Strong drive, high energy level and passion to perform.
· Proven team worker and accelerator that combines strong analytical skills with a ‘can do’ mentality.
Potential candidates will be evaluated on the following competencies:
· Result orientation
· Cooperation & Teamwork
· Commercial orientation
· Interpersonal effectiveness
· Passionate brand builder
· Feeling for on-premise (horeca) business
· Based in Shanghai, China. (distributor’s office and/or home office)
· Traveling within the country to visit clients, events, fairs…
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.