National Account MOTH
On Trade Manager
We’re looking for a National Account MOTH who is ambitious, data driven and with a continuous improvement mindset. MOTH is the UK’s fastest growing RTD brand and we’ve got no plans to slow down. We are looking for someone who is ready to roll up their sleeves and get stuck into multiple parts of the business.
At MOTH we’re here for cocktails, company and conversation. That’s why we make the best cocktails in a can – so that special mix can happen anywhere. Hands up – we’re obsessive. Every sip delicious and distinguished. Our cocktails are classics, and our ingredients are second to none. At the same time – we’re not snobbish. We don’t talk in master mixologist lingo. We have no fancy bar or dress-code. And we believe in fair prices for great drinks. Because when you’ve got good friends and fine blends, what more do you need? Mix of total happiness. MOTH
MOTH Drinks are looking for an ambitious, energetic and entrepreneurial National Account Manager to join our On Trade Team. This role will have P&L responsibility across Indirect National Managed Retail Groups and Key Regional Customers across casual dining, pubs, hotels, and experience led venues. You will look to build strong Business plans to deliver on key MOTH metrics.
– Support the On Trade Manager and Head of Sales to deliver profitable growth within the On Trade Channel
– Develop and Deliver the National Managed Retail strategy, with P&L accountability
– Manage and Grow our existing base of MOTH customers, whilst looking for new opportunities within the channel to expand our customer portfolio
– Deliver both accurate financial and volume forecasts
– Delivery of Key business metrics such as volume targets, menu feature, net sales growth and profitability
– Develop, Manage and Nurture relationships with On Trade Wholesalers
– Support the On Trade Manager and Head of Sales to deliver profitable growth
– Implement the ‘best in class’ activation across the channel
– Strong knowledge of the UK Drinks Industry, preferably On Trade
– Minimum of 5 years sales experience UK Drinks Industry
– Prior experience of managing National Accounts or Key Regional Groups
– Demonstration of building and implementing JBP with key customers
– Passionate about working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment with a can-do attitude
– Data-driven mindset with the ability to use analytics to drive decision making
– Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
– Available to commute to our London office once a week
Must hold a full UK Driving License
UK wide Travel
There may be times where evening and weekend work are necessary
MOTH is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce, and we look for candidates who have a high level of demonstrated comfort with cultural competency.
People of colour, people with disabilities, veterans, women, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people are encouraged to apply.
All applicants will be considered without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, sex, marital or parental status, disability, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis prohibited by law.
The MOTH Values
Because good times deserve delicious cocktails for people to enjoy together, wherever. Picnic blankets or poker tables. Tuxes or tracksuits. We don’t mind. It’s the company that counts.
We’re picky with what we make, how we make it and who we make it with. Every ingredient, sip and word counts. We’re not impulsive. We’re perfectionists. Look after the detales. That’s a joke.
Like our namesake to a flame we get obsessed. So when it comes to the change we seek, we won’t compromise. We care about people and the planet we share – so we’re on the BCorp ride. And on it for good.
MOTHs are flexible, can do pockets or pedestals. We can keep it low-key and we can show-off. Not here to tell you how to have fun. Who are we to judge? Let’s face it, we’re all a bit odd.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.