- TRIP is a rapidly growing wellness brand which is on a mission to bring calm in everyday chaos. It boasts a dedicated social following of 100k and is a leading D2C brand in Europe, with products stocked in over 25,000 stores worldwide.
- Named by The Sunday Times as the 4th fastest-growing company in Britain, TRIP specialises in award-winning CBD products that promote relaxation. The brand’s founders, Olivia and Daniel, discovered the transformative power of CBD in 2018, and since then, TRIP has introduced millions to its products, and its benefits.
- As the fastest-growing soft drinks brand in the UK, with an 88% market share of CBD drinks, TRIP is at the forefront of wellness trends. The brand pioneers the CBD category, emphasizing functionality and alcohol alternatives, positioning itself to become a global wellness powerhouse.
- If you’re passionate about well-being, seek to join a rapidly expanding brand with ambitious global plans, and want to contribute to helping people find calm in everyday chaos, TRIP could be the perfect fit for you.
- TRIP is seeking a National Account Manager to accelerate its growth in the On Trade sector. As the fastest-growing soft drinks brand in the UK and the largest global CBD brand, TRIP aims to replicate its off-trade success in the On Trade and needs a tenacious and commercially astute professional to drive this expansion.
- The role focuses on business development and building relationships with the top On Trade operators in the UK. The ideal candidate will have experience in new business prospecting, account management, P&L management, and executing shopper marketing strategies.
- Key responsibilities include securing new On Trade listings, driving sales, maintaining strong partner relationships, ensuring prominent product displays, and leading initiatives to raise awareness about TRIP and the CBD category.
- The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with Marketing, Operations, and Finance teams, contributing to all aspects of TRIP’s business.
- 3-5 years’ experience in business development or a commercial role in the FMCG drinks industry, preferably within the On Trade sector.
- Proven track record in P&L analysis, executing growth strategies, and meeting revenue and profitability targets.
- Strong understanding of the On Trade landscape, including customer dynamics, industry trends, and competition.
- Results-driven mindset, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- The ability to thrive in a sometimes-ambiguous category. The creative solution mindset to offer new routes to success.
- The ability to challenge up is important. TRIPS goal will not be achieved by following the status quo.
- Competitive salary
- 20% bonus (split across company and personal goals)
- free or subsidised counselling
- free Calm Wellness app membership
- 24-day holiday allowance, plus one community day in lieu and your birthday as annual leave
- At least one team social event per month
- TRIP welcome care package
- Dog Friendly office
- Flexible working hours, with core hours from 10 am to 3 pm
- Working from abroad policy: 2 weeks per year in a maximum of 2 blocks
- Sabbatical: After 2 years of service, a 6-week sabbatical is available
- Pension plan: 3% from the employer & 5% from the employee
- Expenses policy: TRIP covers all travel and expenses (including sustenance) when traveling outside your normal place of work. This includes any onward journey from the office when visiting customers in London
- Mileage allowance set at £0.45 (unlimited, within reason)
If you’re ready to embark on an exciting On Trade sales journey and make a significant impact on our growth story, we want to hear from you.
All applications to this role will be managed by our recruitment partner, Seven Search & Selection.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.