via Fluid Fusion
Our client is an incredible premium beer business that is on an impressive commercial trajectory with a tremendous track record of growth and success in the UK marketplace.
Following significant investment, and to continue their impressive journey, we are now recruiting for a National Account Manager to manage and enhance business in the grocery and impulse arenas. This is a great opportunity for National Account Managers and offers significant opportunities for personal and professional development.
As National Account Manager for the Off Trade Grocery & Imspulse, you will directly manage and develop high-profile Off Trade accounts together with strategically developing new account relationships in the space. You’ll focus your time on Grocery, Impulse, and RTM customers, developing relationships, managing JBPs, and fostering strong relationships
You can expect to enjoy a high degree of autonomy, assuming full P & L responsibility for the management of current business partners. You’ll also be tasked with identifying and capitalising on the many growth opportunities available within the Channel.
With a strong understanding of the Off Trade you’ll have influenced and partnered with customers across Impulse, Grocery or RTM and bring your broad knowledge of the channel with you to take a pivotal role in driving future commercial success.
You’ll need to be an independent thinker with an attention to detail. You’ll need a curious mindset and demonstrable strengths in:
- Exposure to directly managing Off Trade accounts
- P & L management
- Commercial analysis and evaluation (including advanced Excel capability)
- Core category management principles
- Effective promotional management and retail brand activation
- A commitment to building sustainable and profitable business relationships.
- Strong branded FMCG or Drinks exposure to a National Account Manager level
- In return, an excellent salary and package are offered together with an exceptional opportunity to spearhead the future success of a fast-growing business.
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity. This is a hybrid role, the office is situated in the North of England. Please provide your CV (in Word format) and current remuneration with your application.
Candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted within 2 weeks.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.