Meaningful work from day 1.
The role is, first and foremost, a marketing leadership role integral to the B-F Taiwan Marketing function, responsible for leading the growth and development of brands within B-F Taiwan portfolio.
This role is a key member of the Taiwan Leadership Team and contributes to the development of the business and organization goals. In addition, role will also be a part of the Korea, Taiwan & Thailand Marketing Leadership team and the Extended Asia Marketing Leadership team.
You will be a strong marketeer with a proven track record of successfully leading a portfolio of brands and delivering targets in a competitive environment. It requires managing the short term value generations and long-term brand building of a growing portfolio, encompassing multiple brands. Key to success will be collaboration with multiple internal and external constituencies/stakeholders, including Sales, Finance and Supply Chain team in Taiwan, Regional and Global brand teams, Marketing and PR agencies and other suppliers/business partners
What You Can Expect
- Develop a 3-year strategic growth plan for the B-F Taiwan Core and Emerging Brands portfolio, Manage Brand budget across the portfolio, ensuring resources are allocated against key brand and business growth drivers with Brand, Trade Marketing and Sales
- Lead the team to deliver annual volume and value targets across the portfolio via the development and implementation of annual brand strategies & plans based on insights by partnering with the Insights team
- Contribute to monthly business reviews with recommended brand actions to address risks and opportunities versus budget
- Provide strong leadership and direction to direct reports in Brand and Trade Marketing, including hiring and development
- Act as a role model of B-F values – lead a Diverse and Inclusive culture where different perspectives are encouraged and individuals feel connected and valued
- Define and deliver the Global & Asian consumer visions and brand propositions for each brand in the portfolio
- Recruit the next generation of consumer/shoppers by bringing the brands’ propositions to life by developing communication strategies and activation plans with Brand and Trade Marketing teams.
- Identify Product and Marketing innovation to expand the brands’ footprints to new consumers and occasions with Brand, Business and Insights teams.
- Partner with IMC and build agency relationships and lead regular reviews to deliver best-in-class communication plans which increase brand awareness and create meaningful consumer connections,
- Guardian of the Brand P&L to drive B-F Taiwan value agenda
- Provide strategic guidelines linked with Revenue Growth Management for optimizing the portfolio strategy, investment, pricing & promotions, channel & SKU mix strategy and other drivers of the P&L
What You Bring to the Table
- 8+ years of experience in Marketing
- 3+ years of leading two or more direct reports & leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop and integrate comprehensive marketing, sales and production plans and assess levers for growth
- Proven track record of successfully delivering brand growth in a highly competitive environment
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with distributor, accounts and customers
- Strong computer skills with current, or the ability to quickly build, proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent command of English and Taiwanese
What Makes You Unique
- People Leader
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic integrated marketing communication plan
- Demonstrated ability to develop trade marketing strategy
- Commercial understanding with strong business acumen
- Creative & innovative thinking
To apply for this job please visit bf.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.