Dayla Drinks Group
DAYLA | London Account Manager
Established in 1851, DAYLA has risen to prominence as the leading independent drinks distributor for the Home Counties and London. Our long-standing ethos to deliver excellence and promise not only extends to our service and portfolio, but also to our unwavering commitment to the people we serve and those we employ. Our unique approach and emphasis on customer experience truly defines the ‘difference in drinks’ we offer in today’s marketplace.
As we set our sights on enhancing our presence in London, we present an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in an energetic, passionate, and goal-oriented team environment. Join us in shaping the future of drinks distribution at DAYLA.
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic and engaging individual with a good understanding and genuine interest of the licensed ON-trade. The position will focus on nurturing and maximising existing relationships as well as securing and developing new business across London. The right candidate will have the ability to forge long-lasting relationships along with the aptitude to sell and build brands from our extensive portfolio of drinks.
Job Title: London Account Manager
Responsible To: Head of Sales London
· £45K based on experience
· Uncapped Commission Structure
· Generous Incentives Scheme
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
Customer Relationship Management
- Nurture and strengthen relationships with existing customers, ensuring their needs are consistently met and expectations surpassed.
- Engage, secure, and develop relationships with prospect customers, expanding our esteemed portfolio.
- Deliver unparalleled customer care, fostering trust and longevity in our business relationships.
- Work alongside Head of Sales to align business objectives, ensuring all set targets and deadlines are achieved.
- Help develop category share within existing customers, you are expected to be a drinks consultant that adds value.
- Create your own pipeline of opportunities and successfully identify opportunities across your geography.
- Be a champion for our portfolio and services to both existing and prospective customers in trade.
- Collaborate effectively with brand owners and representatives to enhance sales opportunities and brand positioning.
- Adopt a disciplined approach to journey planning, ensuring timely, relevant, and professional interactions.
- Liaise with all internal departments, ensuring a cohesive and consistent approach to our service offering.
- Manage and organise administrative duties, ensuring all requirements are adhered to.
- Monitor credit for all customer’s, ensuring risk is minimised and allowances are well controlled.
· Strong communicator with customer service skills.
· Experience in the licensed ON-trade.
· Converting New Business & Established Sales Experience
· Commercial aptitude
· Self-motivated, passionate about success, pro-active and driven.
· Attention to detail.
· Travel Allowance
· 28 Days holiday (including Bank Holidays).
· Laptop, Mobile and iPad supplied.
· Company Pension.
· Private Healthcare Insurance.
All applicants must send an up-to-date CV to [email protected], including a 300–400-word cover letter specifying the value their experience will add to the role. All emails must include in the subject line “DAYLA 2024 Sales Team Application” to be considered. All successful candidates will be contacted for interview by 8th January 2024.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.