- Salary €61,000 – €75,000 per year
- Annual bonus
- Car allowance
- As well as additional benefits
An exciting opportunity is emerging for a Key Account Manager to join Edrington France, with a specific focus on the on-trade / CHR segment, and more particularly on gastronomy (starred restaurants), in order to participate in the commercial development of The brands. Macallan and The Glenrothes on France, and in particular Paris. The Key Account Manager will play an essential role in the development of these two ultra-premium brands, with a management part of existing accounts, a significant part of prospecting, and the development of visibility and brand activation projects on these accounts, in conjunction with the marketing team. The majority of clients and prospects are in Paris, but some trips to the Côte d’Azur and the Alps are to be expected.
Reporting to the Sales Manager on-trade France, his main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Secure distribution and expand the range of existing customers
- Develop the customer portfolio, linked to strict brand segmentation
- Negotiate annual agreements with key clients, and ensure the implementation of these agreements through field visits
- Demonstrate a strategic approach to customer relations by clearly demonstrating the ability to identify business development opportunities and analyze the potential results of each of them
- Work with certain chosen accounts to carry out activations and highlights which strengthen the visibility and notoriety of the brand, in conjunction with the client and the Edrington France marketing team, and always with a requirement for quality and consumer experience exceptional
- Develop unique consumer experiences on selected accounts
- Work in collaboration with wholesale distributors of brands to ensure distribution and availability of the brand to customers
- Manage account allocations and demand, with Edrington France business and strategic objectives in mind
- Work closely with the marketing team on trade marketing and education programs
- Manage long-term partnerships with Chefs
Skills and experience
To succeed in this position of Key Account Manager Gastronomy, you must have commercial experience and have knowledge of gastronomy, ideally acquired in the wine, Champagne and spirits industry and/or ultra-premium food brands. Good knowledge of commercial marketing is a plus. You have a proven track record in key account management, negotiation and business development.
You are autonomous and have developed planning and organizational skills. Successful candidates will have very high level interpersonal, storytelling and communication skills, and the ability to influence key stakeholders. An understanding of luxury and a certain creativity are necessary to succeed in this position, as well as a real attraction to the world of gastronomy. Fluency in English and French, both oral and written, is essential, and working knowledge of Salesforce.com would be an asset.
To apply for this job please visit careers.edrington.com.