Your Manager: Head of Transformation
Location: Chiswick, London, UK We operate a hybrid working approach, which allows you to manage your time between home and office.
Be part of something big
We are Pernod Ricard, a leading company in the global wines and spirits industry with over 19,000 employees globally. We own 16 of the world’s top 100 Spirits Brands and hold one of the most prestigious and comprehensive brand portfolios in the industry with 240 premium brands available in over 160 countries, including: Absolut vodka, Ballantine’s, Chivas Regal, Royal Salute, and The Glenlivet Scotch whiskies, Jameson Irish whiskey, Martell cognac, Havana Club rum, Beefeater, Malfy and Monkey 47 gins, Malibu liqueur, Mumm and Perrier-Jouët champagnes as well Jacob’s Creek, Brancott Estate and Campo Viejo wines.
Here in the UK
In the UK, Pernod Ricard is made up of 3 businesses:
- Pernod Ricard UK, which markets, sells and distributes our products in the UK and also drives the global development of our iconic Gin brands through The Gin Hub
- Chivas Brothers, the largest brand company in the Group, responsible for the production and management of our award-winning Scotch whisky portfolio
- Pernod Ricard Global Travel Retail, the global and EMEA home of the group’s duty free, air travel and cruises business.
Your new team
This position sits in our Pernod Ricard UK (PRUK) business. Our diverse population of 300+ passionate employees have been creating conviviality since 2001, bringing our premium brands and unforgettable experiences to the UK. As the world’s 2nd largest spirits market, the UK is a key location for our company. Since 2017 PRUK has also hosted The Gin Hub, the team responsible for managing the Group’s unrivalled portfolio of ‘Premium+’ International Gins globally.
At PRUK, we have a culture that blends performance and conviviality: we are recognised as an open and diverse business with a firm commitment to our employees’ wellness, inclusion and safety and to making a positive impact on our industry and environment.
The Transformation Office in which this role sits is our Centre of Excellence for transformation management and delivery. It owns the strategy for and drumbeat of our Transformation portfolio, building and deploying project & change management capabilities across the business, and coordinating multiple projects/programmes to achieve our strategic objectives, ensuring our transformation portfolio enables the business to beat the market by delivering More from the Core and Expanding Beyond .
Your unique contribution
To achieve the businesses’ ambition to beat the market it is critical that our cross-functional planning processes function smoothly to allow agile resource allocation, and make timely decisions based on insight.
The Collaborative Business Planning Exec plays a key role in supporting the Collaborative Business Planning Lead to deliver this by:
- Coordinating & managing the PRUK Collaborative business planning processes, ensuring activities are co-ordinated across teams and seamlessly connected across departments and throughout the planning cycle
- Work with the Collaborative Business Planning Lead to continually optimise the Collaborative Planning Processes
- Administer the CBP governance to enable effective decision making by CODI and functional leadership teams
- Support the regular CBP meetings, setting a relevant agenda based on prioritised topics / business cycle
- Ensure inputs and outputs are high quality and support the delivery of the mandate targets and strategic plans
- Support the preparation of and share outputs with the CODI and Leadership teams, providing feedback loop to CBP community
- Collaborate with back office and project teams in the design, development and deployment of tools, dashboarding and reporting capabilities to deliver the above
- Support the Collaborative Business Planning Lead to embed the new CBP processes into core business ways of working
Who you’ll be working with
Reporting to the Head of Transformation, this role requires the ability to support, challenge & influence stakeholders across all levels in the organisation, including the CODI team (Executive team). Key stakeholders are:
- PRUK CODI – in particular Marketing Director, Commercial Director and CFO
- Transformation Director
- PRUK Functional Leadership team
Your blend of talent
This position could be right for you if you:
- Have knowledge and experience of business planning processes
- Have the ability to drive collaboration to provide clear direction, influence & move programme forward in complex, matrix organisational structure
- Have good verbal and written communication with strong attention to detail and ability to influence stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
- Have strong working knowledge of MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams, Outlook)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.