This Scotch Whisky business has over 80 years of history behind it, as a blender, bottler and cask broker, the multi award winning company has also built a reputation as one of the most innovative and dynamic Scotch whisky companies. Today, the company owns one of the largest privately-held collections of vintage and rare whiskies and is renowned for offering the most complex and authentic whiskies without compromise. The company is based in Huntly, Scotland, on the periphery of Speyside where it has its own facilities for cask storage, bottling and a cooperage.
Selling into over 50 countries worldwide, an opportunity has arisen for an HR Manager to join our team. Remote working possible but travel to our HQ in Huntly will be required at times.
As they embark on an exciting future with significant strategic plans and projects, they are looking for a professional, proactive and positive Part Time Human Resource Manager with genuine enthusiasm, drive and expertise in ensuring HR excellence within our growing business.
This is a part-time position and hours of work can be flexible to suit both the needs of the company and the successful applicant.
As Human Resource Manager you will report to the Managing Director and your responsibilities will include:
- Provide first line response to all employees regarding HR issues and queries
- To manage the recruitment process in accordance with the recruitment and selection policy, providing a professional, comprehensive and timely end-to-end recruitment service
- Manage all relevant administration including note taking, filing, reporting, presentations
- Manage new start and leaver information and liaise with Finance department
- Ensuring all company HR policies and procedures are adhered to, up to date in line with current employment law
- Dealing with disciplinary / grievance, absence management and HR issues
- Work in partnership with line managers on performance management and appraisals
- Managing training and development requirements
As a successful Human Resource Manager, you will possess:
- CIPD qualification (preferred)
- Proven HR experience (2+ years)
- Experience providing first line support to employees of all levels
- Superb communication skills honed in advisory roles
- Ability to represent the Human Resource function as part of the bigger business picture
- Strong understanding of employment law
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Flexible and adaptable to change at short notice
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of MS Office
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.