Job Title: Head of Net Revenue Management, Americas
Office Location: Remote based with required market visits (Office in New York)
Reports to:Global Commercial Effectiveness Director
Territory: Americas (US, Canada, LATAM)
Stoli Group has an incredible portfolio of brands, including our premium vodka Stoli & an amazing stable of ultra-premium wine, spirit & non-alcoholic brands. The ultra-premium category is the fastest growing & most dynamic part of the beverage alcohol market. Stoli Group is looking to reshape the market landscape by becoming the acknowledged global leader in exceptional adult beverages.
Embedding the Stoli approach to revenue management and investment is a critical lever to deliver the portfolio growth opportunity and the company’s future growth ambition. In this key leadership role, you will transform net revenue management, partnering with the commercial teams to create and deliver strategies to maximise profitability for every case sold.
Great pricing and investment decisions are driven by good data, effective analysis and insight, and detailed execution plans to deliver brand value growth. It starts with understanding our shoppers and consumers, our competitive set, and planning how to execute effectively through retailers and distributors. We need to make the right pricing and investment decisions to reach our Premium+ and Ultra-Premium target consumers, partnering with our distributors to optimise their sales, and in turn maximise Stoli revenue.
You will be responsible for transforming the end-to-end management of commercial investment decisions in the US, leading the implementation of Vistaar with a cross functional team, embedding the new tool and building capabilities with the commercial teams. This is a critical business change which will require your strong leadership and previous change management experience, influencing stakeholders to steer decision making and managing the successful delivery of this key project.
You will be creating the conditions to accelerate brand growth in the market by leading brand investment choices, setting profitability goals and partnering with the commercial teams to optimize annual distributor brand growth plans. As a business partner to the President and the finance teams, you will play a key role in annual strategic planning, developing, and owning the plans to improve market profitability. You will ensure successful innovation launches by supporting the launch business case, commercial launch plan and execution KPIs. In a rapidly growing business, your ability to analyze opportunities quickly and present a business case with clarity and precision will be an asset to the teams you work with, supporting business share growth and value creation.
Responsibilities, Capabilities and Experience
Key Responsibilities and deliverables
- Successful project management of a cross functional team to implement Vistaar price structure management tool: designing the operating model to meet Stoli needs, managing project deliverables and decision making to Go Live, embedding the tool as part of business performance management rhythm and assigning cross functional resources to support ongoing optimization.
- Define and lead the Stoli approach to pricing and revenue optimization for the Americas (US, Canada, LATAM), working with global marketing teams to develop brand pricing strategies grounded in consumer, shopper, and trade understanding, and ensure they are executed through commercial teams and distributor partners.
- Develop and deliver an annual plan of net revenue management opportunities, to improve profitability per case sold.
- Partner with the Innovation and Supply teams to ensure all new launches have a robust investment business case, cost structure and commercial plan during product development, then set and measure post-launch effectiveness.
- Evaluate and improve existing sources of external competitor and market data for global markets, to track and derive insights on brand competitive positioning and performance.
Capabilities and experience
- In a fast- paced and lean business environment with a big change agenda, experience in total beverage alcohol is essential, with Spirits industry preferred.
- Experience of implementing and managing price structure management tools is essential – Vistaar or equivalent.
- Proven ability to lead transformational business change with pace and confidence and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization to manage projects (including systems projects) independently with clear objectives, outcomes, right resources, stakeholder management and tracking deliverables.
- 10 years’ experience in a combination of net revenue management, commercial finance and commercial planning functions in a spirits, wine, or beer business
- Experience of 3rd party distributor business model is preferred.
- Graduate or equivalent qualification, preferably in a finance discipline
- Highly proficient in SAP and similar reporting tools, high level of advanced Excel proficiency to manipulate and present complex data.
Disclaimer: Stoli Group is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. By embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success. The duties and responsibilities described in the role profile might not be a comprehensive list.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.