ROLE: Head of Global Digital Marketing
BUSINESS: Stoli Group Global
DEPARTMENT: Global Marketing
LOCATION: Europe, Hybrid
REPORTING TO: Global CMO
Stoli Group has an incredible portfolio of brands, including our premium vodka Stoli & an amazing stable of ultra-premium wine & spirit brands. The ultra-premium category is the fastest growing & most dynamic part of the beverage alcohol market. Stoli Group is looking to reshape the market landscape by becoming the global leader in exceptional adult beverages.
With a huge growth ambition to be the ultra-premium brands of reference in spirits industry, we are looking for a superstar Head of Global Digital Marketing who can work to deliver our plan today, whilst building the foundations for a brilliant future. Want to get on a rocket ship establishing and growing these brands across the globe?
Read on…. To take on this mission we are looking for a truly outstanding person- to fit the bill you will need to be ….
- A citizen of the world: you will have an exceptional external radar, be tuned into global and local trends with a keen eye on the future
- Structured: You need to be able to inspire people, but keep things simple, succinct, consistent (and fun!).
- A person with considerable experience in large, medium, and even small organizations, in building exceptional digital solutions, you are not afraid of innovation, test & learn and developing modern day digital platform capabilities.
- A get stuff done person: we need people who can think big, but importantly can deliver pragmatic digital experience capabilities that drive immediate business outcomes in 2024 (ie. Increasing 1st party data, driving brand performance [$s] and real-time consumer insights).
- A mentor and accelerator: you build exception internal and external teams, with lean partnerships, clear objectives and deliverables, you take ownership and communicate clearly the support, expectations and outcomes that will enable Stoli-Group to reach its business goals.
- Inspiring: some of the projects you will work on will challenge the business and will have to compete for airtime and focus. You will need to be able to inspire and lead the business to buy into, and believe in, your vision.
- Self-starter: you will have a proven track record of working well autonomously in ambiguous and rapidly changing environments. The ability to define a way forward, execute and anticipate the challenges along the way is essential. You will be able to demonstrate exceptional drive.
- Influencer: be comfortable at driving your agenda across multiple stakeholders (internal and external) and counties. Be prepared to have, and be skilled at, having tough conversations.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Develop and implement a global consumer 1st omni-channel digital strategy and capability aligned with the company’s overall financial objectives and brand vision. Transition Stoli-Group into an organization ready to do “business in a digital world”.
- Own the 1–3-year digital capability plan, with an emphasis on scalability, speed, longevity, modularity, maximizing our investments.
- Develop a high-performing and effective digital team, fostering a collaborative and innovative work culture, including diversity, inclusion, and succession planning.
- Design and implement the consumer journey to optimize our awareness, engagement, conversion, retention and advocacy across all our brands for B2B and B2C, online, offline, direct and indirect channels.
- Develop standard operating processes (SOP’s), to deliver an effective and simplified omni-channel capability that can scale globally, regionally and locally. With speed and scale.
- Deliver the technology roadmap using modern MACH based architectures that enable data independence, in conjunction with IT leadership team.
- Design and implement “best-of-breed” Paid, Owned, Earned and Syndicated Channel execution through technologies to drive effective brand positioning and execution. Ensure acceleration of 1st party data strategy to strengthen 1:1 brand capabilities.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Logistics and Finance to align marketing initiatives with business goals.
- Manage digital acceleration budgets, ensuring efficient allocation of resources and maximizing return on investment.
- Develop the “Real Time” Performance Marketing Insights platform to enable improved acquisition and Consumer Life-time value, ensure “Data lnsights” enable actions to change the outcomes to improve brand performance.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging digital and consumer technologies, and marketing innovations to drive continuous improvement and competitive advantage.
- Ensure the data + content pillars of consumer experience performance are market leading including Generative/AI, modern content creation/production workflows, A/B testing, personalization at scale and data enhancement to be in the market and optimizing before our competitors.
- Manage our integration media and agency partnerships through process and technology partnerships that accelerate our business objectives, removing duplication, replication and driving for growth.
- High energy and ambition to achieve successful outcomes and high standards
- Ability to think big and act in pragmatic steps to get us there.
- Practical, pragmatic, results-driven, outcome-oriented, efficient operator, good multi-tasker
- Actively spot opportunities or issues and identify which are urgent and important
- Seeks simplicity and commonality ensuring that Digital strategies are applied widely, consistently and effectively.
- Sensitive to a diverse range of audiences; able to adapt quickly and make it look effortless.
- Strong presentation skills across materials (data visualization, inspiring decks, multi-media) and delivery
- Ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in Digital Technology, Technology or Information Systems, or a related field.
- Proven track record of successful leadership over a 15-year period in a senior Digital Marketing/Technology role within the beverage alcohol industry or premium consumer goods industry.
- Strong Digital strategic mindset with the ability to translate business insights into actionable digital capabilities that change outcomes.
- Excellent understanding of digital trends, consumer behaviour, and digital insights/performance marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in digital leadership, data (consumer, content, product & channel), and Consumer UX/UI’s.
- Excel in data analysis/insights platform design and execution, market research, and marketing performance metrics.
- Pragmatic leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate teams.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate marketing strategies and initiatives to stakeholders at all levels.
- Global mindset and experience working in diverse cultural and market environments.
- Passion for the spirits industry and a strong affinity for our brand values and vision.
Disclaimer: Stoli Group is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. By embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success. The duties and responsibilities described in the role profile might not be a comprehensive list.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.