Asahi Europe & International
Flexible base location (in any of our operating markets)
The main purpose of your role is to: Support the specific Insight agenda (Brand &Consumer – B&C) to build business knowledge and participate in straightforward, easier, faster, and more effective business decision-making & strategy formulation of the AEI business.
More specifically, you will be trusted to:
- Contribute to team deliverables (in the B&C area) via fast, effective analysis across multiple and varied data sources – to deliver effective, robust, and consistent insights, based on clear evidence and proven knowledge to help drive decision-making across the region in line with the business cycle and the process of formulation of commercial strategies
- Support implementation of the B&C insight methodologies & processes & tools for effective knowledge and data management in the area of Strategy Planning and Insight (SP&I) / insight formulation / across the region.
- Support excellence in business, brand, and channel IAP planning via effective & consistent data & knowledge support – ensuring insight drives superior decision-making around where to play and how to win.
- Supports regional commercial objectives by:
– efficient utilization of allocated resources in line with the regionally approved research plan
– contributing to delivering regional research plans against growth priorities – in synthesis & coordination with local research plans (using effective synergies as much as possible)
- Supports local markets SP&I teams with a specific focus on B&C areas
– To implement the agreed ways of working/sharing/ learning/ methodologies in an effective & collaborative way
– To ensure they are able to understand and translate business objectives into relevant research programs.
- Support the development of innovation by ensuring best-in-class analysis, tools, and data sources are used. Working in an effective collaboration way with local insights for innovation agenda support
- Data & analytical support to regional Corporate Affairs in the development & support for sustainability agenda, stakeholder messaging, and category image management.
Do you have what it takes:
- University degree (minimum Bachelor’s) in Business/ Maths/Finance/Sociology/Psychology or related topics
- At least 3 years of experience in Insight or Data analysis positions
- Good understanding of fundamental commercial processes and roles
- Experiences with cross-functional team cooperation & support provided across the organization,
- Experiences with all the phases of insight project: project management, questionnaire/discussion guide design development, analyses, formulation of clear conclusions, and relevant recommendations based on the correct and objective interpretation of results. Ability to bring insights to life through effective storytelling.
- Strong data handling and analytical skills, ability to develop current, learn new, and implement improved methodological approaches
Enjoy a little extra with our benefits (the list of benefits applies to the UK)
- Annual bonus and salary review
- Beer Allowance
- Subsidised on-site Cafe
- Industry-leading pension contribution
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Private Dental insurance
- 25 days holiday with option to purchase 5 extra days
- Flexible Working
Join our team and uncover even more exciting perks that make Asahi Europe &International an exceptional place to work
We are committed to nurturing a workplace where we celebrate and respect differences, and support everyone to be true to who they are! At Asahi Europe and International, we believe you can SHINE AS YOU ARE – no matter your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion, or beliefs. We want to support you to be courageous in your individuality and to know that whoever you are and whatever your circumstances, you can belong with us without having to conform.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.