Remuneration and Package
- Salary range: £25,600 – £32,000
- 37 days holiday + 4 Giving More Days
- Attractive pension
- Share reward scheme
- Flexible working
- Global wellbeing programme
- Product Allowance
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Global Supply Chain Team as a Global Supply Chain Executive. The Global Supply Chain Executive is significant within P&GS, executing our Customer Centric Global Supply Chain strategy. As Edrington’s central, customer facing role, servicing our expanding and dynamic customer base, it holds the responsibility of ensuring all customer demand is produced and delivered globally on time and in full. Reporting to the Senior Management, you will work in close collaboration with all internal and external partners. You will build strategic relationships with Edrington’s Global customer’s and is accountable for Customer Service and Logistics executing prerequisite compliance and legal mandatories for their markets. This ensures their customers can capitalise on our brands portfolio.
- Develop strong working relationships with distributors, Business Units and relevant key stakeholders within Edrington.
- Delivery of key customer priorities and supply chain initiatives
- Driver of continuous improvement of core supply chain and logistic processes and ways of working
- Champion the supply chain key priorities within the business
- Pro-actively deal with any issues/problems arising and deliver the best possible solution for all parties
- Authorise freight invoices against agreed freight tender
- Initiate insurance claims process, where required
- Manage customer complaints and initiate investigation process – feedback findings to customer
- Have an active role in the local CBP process (as defined in the CBP RACI model) and have full understanding of the CBP process as defined in Edrington CBP Standard.
- Run, publish and analyse any agreed customer service reports and KPI’s, with aim to drive corrective actions to improve results.
- Measure monthly forecasts and drive corrective actions in agreed processes and standards.
- Making sure that shipment requirements for any NPD are visible and aligned with Launch and Allocation Status.
- Manage any changes to orders by keeping Sales Orders & deliveries up to date.
- Making sure that initial shipment for any NPD is converted to STO’s and visible in APO in line with Launch Tracker and Allocation Status.
Skills And Experience
The successful applicant will have supply chain experience with advanced knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system. You will have the ability to demonstrate a high degree of planning, organising, analytical skills and problem solving. This individual will have experience with premium customer service and deliver outstanding expertise. You will have strong communication skills, and the ability to build strong working relationships. Good inter-personal skills and the ability to work as part of a team are essential. General understanding and knowledge of the drinks industry is advantageous.
As this is a Known Consigner position within our business, the successful candidate will be required to have a Disclosure check and complete the Known Consignor requirements as part of their pre-employment screening.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.