Mark Anthony Brands International
This role is based out of our Dublin Office. We love our office and the setting it provides for celebration and collaboration. But we also appreciate the opportunity to work remotely can energize you too, so we do offer flexible arrangements!
What you’ll do
As our new Global Marketing Manager, Glendalough Distillery you will be responsible for leading best in class strategy, planning, and execution of all Glendalough Gin marketing initiatives for globally. You will collaborate with key MABIUC stakeholders and departments and external agencies to create world class brand development strategies, in order to build brand awareness, drive trial, advocacy and purchase intent. You will also work closely with Glendalough Distillery’s key global distributor partners to develop world class marketing plans and activations.
Additional key responsibilities include:
- Partnering with Head of Marketing to develop 3-5yr brand marketing plans to support global brand development: Implement and lead research projects to test product insights and story, test and deliver insight on Glendalough Gin. Incl. Business Context, Consumer Trends, Key Competitors Analysis, Brand Strategy, and more.
- Leading brand management for key global markets, working with Distribution partners and in-market Brand Ambassadors in devising and implementing local brand/launch plans.
- Working closely with key global market distributor teams to unlock and utilize market insights and deliver strong new product launches.
- Collaborate with Head of Marketing on global brand / product audits to unlock innovation opportunities and develop 3 – 5yr project pipelines to future proof Gin, through New to World products or brand architecture development for existing brands.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate competitive activity and brand health, making key recommendations that keep us on our planned product and/ brand development trajectory.
- Developing key Gin innovation projects, incl. liquid and pack development, GATE operational process approval, campaign development, and in-market execution with key global markets.
- Through consumer interaction and internal / external planning team management, drive for deeper consumer understanding to unlock new insights about consumer groups that will deliver opportunity.
- Overseeing marketing budgets to ensure all targets are met.
- Managing agencies and consultants to ensure brand audits, competitor analysis, brand creation and consumer testing are successful, compelling and impactful.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Commerce or related field.
- 7+ Years marketing and brand management experience.
- A track record of creative ability within the FMCG, CPG, or alcohol beverage industry.
- Agency management experience.
- Experience in leading innovation and new product development.
- Global brand strategy experience is an advantage.
Who you are
- Strong collaboration, teamwork and relationship building skills across multiple levels and functions in on organization.
- Sophisticated organization skills including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Have a positive, proactive ‘can do’ attitude and a ambitiously curious mindset to be best in your craft.
- Self-motivated with a sound sense of ownership and accountability.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent problem-solving and project management skills.
We thank all candidates for their curiosity about MABIUC and we will get in touch with those candidates that are under consideration. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact your recruiter.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.