Stauning Whisky Global Brand Manager (Remote)
Would you like to join a talented team of marketers who are building a Scandinavian malt whisky brand with an exciting international remit and mission? Stauning Whisky is on the hunt for a skilled global brand manager, well-versed in the spirits category, eager to enrich our brand’s identity and fuel its international expansion. Under the guidance of our global head of marketing, you’ll get hands-on in driving the Stauning strategy through activation, direct local market plans, pioneer innovations, and coordinate ambassador initiatives. Seize this chance to imprint your legacy on an expanding brand while broadening your global experience. While the role is predominantly remote (with a preference for EU and UK candidates), regular visits to Stauning Distillery in Denmark and 25% international travel time is required across the UK, US, and EU markets.
Location: Remote (EU, UK)
Join us, and let’s craft the future of Stauning Whisky together.
To drive sustainable growth and profitability for Stauning Whisky through local implementation of the Global Marketing Strategy, including market activation and engaging consumer and channel programs that build brand equity and commitment.
- Deliver agreed Brand targets through sound financial planning, project resource management, alignment of systems and processes and effective direction of brand advocacy activity.
- Assist with the execution of Brand Strategy, priorities and objectives, annual marketing plans and activities and provide updates on the competitive position of Stauning to key internal stakeholders.
- Collaboration with the Stauning Sales team, ensuring they have the right tools to deliver and aligned on the local market plan.
- Regularly communicate brand progress against plans to local markets and share best practice with wider marketing team both locally and the global brand teams
- Maintain excellent relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to optimise delivery of activities and facilitate timely, relevant communication.
- Be continuously alert to changes, issues and opportunities in the market, evaluate & recommend solutions and implement agreed changes to plans to optimise return.
- Effective management of Advertising & Promotion budget
- Lead and own New Product Development / Gifting / Value Added Pack solutions
- Strengthen relationships with distributors and deliver locally aligned brand executions
- Alignment of Brand Ambassador activities with local/global brand strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- 4+ years of experience in brand strategy and activation for premium spirits brands
- Pro-active, Self-driven and hands-on, delivering results and performance with the ability to take a helicopter view when required
- Expertise in full P&L analysis and key financial metrics
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Stellar organisational and project management experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Creative Suite
- Effective teamwork and interpersonal prowess
- Understanding of Scotch, Bourbon and New World whisky categories
- Understanding of current cultural and luxury trends
On the personal side you fulfill our values, meaning you are passionate about what you do, you are authentic, proper and not least you are financilly responsible.
What Stauning Offers:
– 100% remote position with exciting travel opportunities
– Competitive salary and holiday entitlement
– Remote home office allowance
– Pension allowance
– Quarterly Team get-togethers
– Work remotely in one of our key cities up to 4 weeks per year
– Discounted product to enjoy and share
– Continuous learning and personal development resources
To apply for this job please visit holstlarsen.dk.