Mark Anthony Group
Mark Anthony Brands International (MABIUC) is a leading multinational alcohol beverage business, known for successful brands such as White Claw, Glendalough Whiskey & Gin, Bearface, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, and many more.
We develop and market a wide variety of alcohol brands ranging from premium spirits to Ready to Drink (RTDs) beverages. Sales of our U.S. focused brands total more than 85m cases per annum through our US affiliate Mark Anthony Brands Inc., the fastest growing major beer co. in the United States. Our Canadian affiliate Mark Anthony Wines & Spirits, Canada’s largest premium wine, beer and spirit distributor, offers a combination of our proprietary brands, as well as some of the leading international wine, spirit and beer brands. MABIUC is also in the process of developing new markets for our fast-growing brand portfolio, through a direct distribution model as well as indirectly through some of the world’s leading beverage marketing and distribution companies.
At MABIUC we hire passionate people because nothing great is done without passion. We trust those closest to the work to do what’s right, to act like an owner.
We are growing a lasting legacy, where people come first.
This role is based out of our Dublin Office. We love our office and the setting it provides for celebration and collaboration. But we also appreciate the opportunity to work remotely can energize you too, so we do offer flexible arrangements!
What You’ll Do
As our new Global Brand Manager – Mikes Hard lemonade for our Global Brand Team, you will support the Head of Mike’s and the Global Brand Director in delivering best in class strategic brand planning and development of the marketing activation plan for Mike’s Hard Lemonade, one of America’s leading Ready-To-Drink brands and an iconic pioneer in the flavored alcohol beverage category. You will also collaborate with key MABIUC stakeholders to support the go-to-market and brand development plans for the brand.
Additional key responsibilities include:
- Working with the Head of Mike’s, support the development of a rolling 3-5yr Global Brand Strategy (GBS) to support the US brand development of Mike’s Hard Lemonade.
- Testing and deliver insight on Business Context, Consumer Trends, Key Competitors Analysis, and brand performance reports.
- Support in development of suite of creative brand assets – to include key visuals, brand merchandise, brand playbooks and work with Global Shopper Team to develop best-in-class retail assets.
- Collaborate with the US commercial brand team and key agency partners to support in delivering marketing plans to facilitate the growth and long-term success of Mike’s Hard and its innovations.
- Assist in development of the Brand Strategy – to include Brand Positioning, Brand Architecture, Growth Drivers, Activation Planning.
- Act as an internal Brand Champion for Mike’s, driving share of mind (SOM) for Mike’s in key business units (Global and US). 360 Brand Ambassador through presentation updates, team meetings and seminars.
- Champion new ideas and initiatives for Mike’s; ability to identify new opportunities and ideate solutions to make them a reality.
- Work with the Global Innovation Team to support on pack renovation releases.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate competitive activity and brand health, making recommendations that keep us on our brand development trajectory.
- Responsible for competitor analysis
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Commerce or related field.
- 3+ years brand management experience.
- Experience with excel, PowerPoint, MS Office.
- Proven creative ability in FMCG or similar goods categories.
- Agency management experience.
- US Market experience a plus.
Who You Are
- Strong collaboration, teamwork and relationship building skills across multiple levels and functions in on organization.
- Sophisticated organization skills including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Have a positive, proactive ‘can do’ attitude and a ambitiously curious mindset to be best in your craft.
- Self-motivated with a sound sense of ownership and accountability.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
We thank all candidates for their curiosity about MABIUC and we will get in touch with those candidates that are under consideration. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact your recruiter.
At MABIUC, we live by our 5 Core Values every day:
Sense of Urgency
Our business moves fast and so do we. We understand the power of now. We have relentless drive and believe if it can be done, we’re the ones who will do it first.
We need to stay real because our brands, our stories and our culture must remain genuine to thrive. When we have the best intentions for all, we create space to be our whole selves and do great things together.
Our lives are complicated enough. So why use 50 words when you can use 5? We thrive in ambiguity and change, but we also know how to translate our goals into simple explanations and actions.
Egos distract us. When we’re humble, we’re open to listen, take feedback and change direction quickly. We’re here for each other, and together we do great things.
We respect and rely on each other. Trust is the backbone of our relationships, and we work hard not to break it. This level of trust allows us to be all-in and take comfort in the support of our teams.
Mark Anthony Brands is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds who are eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.