William Grant & Sons
We didn’t believe that 130 years ago and we don’t believe it now.
Are you willing to write the next chapter for a 130-year-old luxury spirits business? We are looking for a creative and digital first marketeer to join our team during one of the most exciting phases of our history.
Glenfiddich has been at the forefront of luxury single malts and challenging category conventions since 1887. We are proud to be family owned for over 130 years and are the world’s most awarded single malt scotch whisky. Whilst celebrating and honouring our great past, we are driven by the endless possibilities of the future. We continue to push the boundaries and ask ourselves, where next?
What We Can Offer You
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
- Step change Glenfiddich’s digital marketing strategy, including Social Media, SEO, SEM, CRM and content marketing as part of the brand’s overall communication strategy.
- Develop engaging content and features for our social channels and website- ensuring the website is optimised for search engines and delivers the best-in-class consumer experience.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the luxury market, including consumer behaviours, trends and latest insights, and use this knowledge to inform marketing strategies and tactics.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across global marketing functions, regional and local marketing teams to ensure early inputs, alignment, and engagement in development of effective global brand plans and global marketing programmes.
- Monitor and evaluate competitive activity, in collaboration with Global Insights & Analytics teams, making key recommendations that keep the brand on its planned value growth trajectory.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a rare character who can join a team of marketers who are passionate about brilliant ideas and creativity.
You love thinking out of the box, have new ideas and enjoy looking at challenges differently. You should have the ability to work well with others, having a deep understanding of the luxury market is essential, possess the ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships and be results oriented.
You must possess global brand management experience and have the commercial acumen to connect the brand strategy to the overall commercial goals of the business. Experience in working for luxury brands is desirable. No previous drinks experience required; in fact, we believe a fresh perspective to be a benefit to the team.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive.
Posted on Oct 20, 2023.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.