Forest Road Brewing Company
GENERAL MANAGER: THE QUIET NIGHT INN, W11 1AB
SALARY: FROM £40,000 P.A.
HOURS: Full time
LOCATION: THE QUIET NIGHT INN, W11 1AB
REPORTING TO: THE CEO, PETE BROWN
SEND COVER LETTER AND CV TO: [email protected]
Forest Road Brewing Company (FRBC) is London’s largest employee-owned independent brewery (50,000 hL annual capacity). Founded 8 years ago, we have grown rapidly, and you can find Forest Road beers in London’s best loved locations and beyond. We’ve just opened our 3rd venue, a pub in West London, to join our brewery bar and Hackney taproom. We focus on brewing accessible, drinkable beer styles, which can be enjoyed by everyone. FRBC currently employs 41 awesome people across its brewery and 3 hospitality venues. You will be entering the company very much in its growth curve and will have the unique opportunity to develop the pub hospitality side of the business.
● Overall responsibility for the running of the management of the venue
● Ensuring operations within the venue are efficient, documented and optimal
● Ensuring standards are met/maintained
● Training and development of staff
● Dealing with customer complaints
● Working closely with the area manager ensuring/evaluating performance and productivity are met
● Stock management
● Cash handling where necessary
● Creating PNL compliant rotas
● Engagement with the local community to develop trade, improve the reputation of the pub/bar
● Basic marketing responsibilities of the venue (with support from HQ) – instagram posts, what’s on posters, collab events with alcohol brands, maintaining a presence in community events (eg Notting Hill Carnival) etc.
- Experience managing a pub, including cellar skills
- Genuine passion for customer service
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to lead a team
- Understanding of factors affecting the company P&L. Ability to manage staff, spending and targets accordingly.
- Free Beer (duh)
- Private Health Care plan
- Employee discount across multiple venues
- Pension scheme
To apply – email your cv to [email protected] with the subject line “General Manager QNI”
Cheers & Beers!
Forest Road x
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.