Roebuck Estates is a premium producer of exceptional sparkling wines, and we are seeking an Events Coordinator to work closely with the marketing team to plan and execute a calendar of consumer events for Roebuck Estates. This is a new role and there will be the opportunity for the candidate to help shape the strategy as well as deliver the programme. The events will be based both at Roebuck’s main vineyard as well as attending major consumer events with a dedicated Roebuck offering. Roebuck Estates is at a very exciting time in its development which will present many varied opportunities and will require lots of flexibility.
The role is full-time (40 hours p/w) with extensive weekend work. The role will be based at the main vineyard site near Petworth, and the candidate is expected to work from the office when not out at external events. Some home working may be possible, but it is unlikely that this can be set regularly. The role will report to the Marketing and Communications Manager but will be expected to liaise across most functions in the business. We are currently looking to fill a full-time position; however, candidates looking for a significant part-time role, i.e. 3-4 days per week, will also be considered.
Events Coordinator Key Responsibilities:
• Planning and execution of a full calendar of consumer and trade events.
• Marketing of the events in the local area to raise awareness of the events, including working with local groups, local social media platforms etc.
• Production of invites, managing RSVPs, communication and liaison with local suppliers, sourcing and negotiation with new producers, product ordering, and management of temporary agency staff.
• Managing a budget and working to achieve pre-agreed targets.
• Onsite set up and flawless execution of the events.
• Working closely with the marketing team to ensure all social opportunities are maximised.
• Actively promote the sale of the full Roebuck Estates wine portfolio.
Events Coordinator Skills and Experience:
• Preferably 3 years+ events experience with proven ability to work effectively to deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task, handle a number of projects simultaneously, manage time effectively and work to tight deadlines.
• Proven organisation skills and excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills – both oral and written.
• Strong presentational skills and confident when talking to groups.
• Wine knowledge is an advantage or willingness to learn.
• Energetic, bright, and engaging manner.
• Ability to work calmly under pressure.
• Positive and flexible in approach – willing to go the extra mile.
• Proficient in MS packages – confident with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud would be an advantage.
• Team player.
• Full clean driving licence and access to a car.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.