Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world’s third largest leading premium spirits company … where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets – our premium spirits and our people – we’re driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
What makes this a great opportunity?
Beam Suntory is seeking a DTC eCommerce Manager – Scotch to join our dynamic, progressive team of Digital Marketing professionals. The perfect candidate is a brand builder, DTC champion, and has strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Beam Suntory is the third largest Premium Spirits company in the world. We are an organization that creates brands that are a part of celebrations and our culture reflects this. By joining the team, you will be an integral part in building our brands interaction with consumers at every touchpoint. Constantly evolving and always something new to learn, this new role offers the opportunity to shape how we bring our brands to life in the minds and hearts of our consumers.
As part of the team you will be an integral part in transforming Beam Suntory and the Scotch and Irish house of brands by transforming our Scotch DTC business, enhancing our traditional marketing model into one of building brands in a digitally-enabled, data-driven world.
In your role as DTC eCommerce Manager – Scotch – you will be part of our success by helping define and execute the strategy for Laphroaig.com & Ardray.com, in collaboration with brand directors and digital brand house lead, aligning with partners in EMEA & SA eCommerce Management unit & local markets on DTC Sales targets and help support in achieving those targets, and leading website transformation for other brands in the Scotch & Irish portfolio.
Additional Responsibilities Include
- Briefing & working with IT teams & agencies on front and back end dev
- Establishing quantitative and qualitative benchmarks and KPIs to drive key business decisions and support measurement of success in Scotch DTC initiatives
- Supporting the business by providing and defining strategic direction for the development of the DTC business and collaborate with key stakeholders to build winning plans
- Planning and overseeing website consumer journey from acquisition to retention
- Overseeing consumer response specialists for Laphroaig.com & Ardray.com
- Responsible for best in class UX on site, working with agency partners and internal stakeholders to deliver an optimised experience
- Working closely with the CRM & Social Media Managers, building innovative plans which put the consumer at the heart of our DTC activity
- Responsible for managing internal/external agency partners
- Responsible for executing D2C communications (in collaboration with CRM & Social specialists) for global channels & for market activations
- Assisting with P&L (in partnership with EMU)
- Assisting Global Digital Lead with DTC eCommerce planning & phasing across brand house
- 5-7 years of experience in DTC ecommerce with a consumer products or luxury goods company
- Magento, Shopify & similar CMS experience
- eCommerce tools such as Google Analytics, Bugherd, JIRA
- Digital Marketing & performance marketing experience
- Track record of managing people/teams to deliver high quality results
- Demonstrated ability to strategically manage internal or external clients and provide exceptional customer service and results
- Prior experience developing functional strategies, agendas and road maps
- Ability to communicate well with senior leadership
- Outstanding communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Deep experience working with or for marketing/development agencies with a strong understanding of required resources and costs to execute initiatives
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.