Whiskey House of Kentucky
Whiskey House of Kentucky is a distillery located on a 176-acre campus in Elizabethtown, Kentucky. Our distillery creates distinctive liquid for customers in our exclusive Custom Whiskey Production Program, with no brands of our own. Our state-of-the-art facility is closed to the public, and we are building the most flexible, sophisticated, technically advanced whiskey distillery in the U.S. Currently under construction, Whiskey House will start operations on July 1, 2024. Learn more about us at www.whiskeyhouse.com.
Whiskey House of Kentucky is seeking a full-time Distillery Manager for our Elizabethtown, KY location. The Distillery Manager will be responsible for overseeing all day-to-day aspects of the distillery, including production, safety, quality control, and staff development.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as Chemistry or Brewing & Distilling, is required.
- 5+ years of experience working in a distillery, including experience in production management.
- Excellent leadership skills, with a track record of managing teams and improving processes.
- Strong knowledge of whiskey production, including an understanding of grain selection, fermentation, distillation, and maturation.
- An understanding of lean manufacturing principles and their application to a distillery environment.
- The ability to multitask, prioritize tasks, and delegate responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- A commitment to safety and upholding Whiskey House’s standards.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.