via MacGregor Black
Do you have a genuine passion for distillation and a willingness to learn and contribute to every part of the process?
Are you a team player who values collective success and is ready to pitch in with your colleagues?
Would you like to work for a certified B Corp business, striving to advance sustainable production?
MacGregor Black are currently supporting a sustainable Spirits Brand currently on a high growth trajectory, on the search for a Distiller to join their growing team. This is a permanent role based in West Yorkshire.
- Actively participate in hands-on production tasks, collaborating with the team to achieve production goals.
- Monitor and control the fermentation and distillation processes to achieve desired product characteristics.
- Demonstrate a thirst for knowledge within spirit production, adapting to unique processes and staying informed about industry advancements.
- Maintain accurate records of production activities and contribute to regular reporting on key performance indicators.
- Adhere to safety protocols and ensure a safe working environment for oneself and the team.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working in a hands-on distillery environment.
- Solid understanding of fermentation and early-stage distillation processes.
- Detail-oriented approach to distillation with a commitment to quality.
- Enthusiastic and open to continuous learning in the distilling industry.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, ensuring fair rotation within the team.
- Team player with a ‘no job is too small’ mentality.
- Experience in whisky and vodka production is a plus but not mandatory.
- Forklift operation experience (preferred).
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Opportunities for career growth within a dynamic and innovative distillery.
- A collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Training and mentorship.
- Employee benefits package, including employee share scheme.
Salary up to £32k, dependant on experience.
Please contact Kieron Hall for more information.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.