William Grant & Sons
Join the global travel retail team and shape the future for Customer Marketing.
Dive into the dynamic world of travel retail and bridge the gap that connects our brands with consumers in the world’s largest global shop windows spaces – duty free airports, ferries and cruises.
What We Can Offer You
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employees financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Our employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare and Doctor@Hand (remote GP service).
- Our employees can join a defined contribution pension plan. Employees contribute either 4% or 5% of salary, the company contributes 8% or 10% depending on the employee contribution. Employee contributions can be made through salary sacrifice.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers practical, impartial support on everyday matters ranging from medical, financial and legal to home and family issues.
- Our Life Assurance cover is a multiple of eight times your annual basic salary.
- Product allocation so that you can enjoy our fantastic portfolio of brands.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme allows you to hire a bike for an agreed length of time, and then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. All while making savings (at least 25%) and spreading the cost.
- Every employee has the opportunity to claim up to £1,000 per year for a charity or charities for which they have raised money, volunteered their time or personally donated.
- Learning resources to help you be your best self.
Supporting our marketing & commercial teams to lead the development and execution of brand campaigns is critical to the success of this role. Your retail excellence skills, brand activation and global stakeholder management will enable you to develop multiple portfolio initiatives. With a detailed orientated approach and a flair for fresh ideas, you will ensure all activations are developed in line with the WG&S brand portfolio guidelines and centralised planning processes.
Our Ideal Candidate
Armed with proactive energy, a passion for retail excellence and excellent knowledge of executing brand activations you will have had experience of leading and delivering significant brand-led activities to include annual planning, measurement and evaluation. Your previous experience in off-trade, retail or at Account Manager Level , will help us ensure that the Global Travel Retail Customer Marketing execution is world class.
About William Grant & Sons
A HOME FOR RARE CHARACTERS
William Grant & Sons: a home where Rare Characters thrive.
We value every employee for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Every one of our colleagues has a role to play in helping us to achieve our growth ambitions.
At William Grant & Sons, our vision is to be A home where rare characters thrive. We value all colleagues for their rare character, distinctive skills, experience and perspectives. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We strive to create an environment where we can all be our best and bring our whole selves to work.
OUR AGILE WORKING PHILOSOPHY
Our agile working philosophy is to “Have your best work day everyday”.
Built on trust, we empower our rare characters to have their best work day every day. Where flexibility and positive working experiences help employees to feel connected and release potential across our teams.
We are open to discussing possible agile/flexible working options as part of the recruitment process.
INCLUSIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of how we do things at William Grant & Sons, fully aligned to our purpose and our company values. We want to ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.