FUNKIN Cocktails (Part of AG Barr Group)
FUNKIN COCKTAILS Off Trade Customer Marketing Manager
Location: Camden – Full time role 37.5hrs
FUNKIN COCKTAILS is an award-winning cocktail brand, founded in 1999, and part of the AG Barr Group. With FUNKIN, you will be joining a fast-growing FMCG business, leading the pack in the on and off trade.
Our purpose is to make ordinary moments extraordinary, and we will do this by being the greatest cocktail company for generations to come. With this in mind, FUNKIN COCKTAILS is now a certified B CORP and uses business as a force for good – a true commitment to our people, environment and community.
A role at FUNKIN will give you the opportunity to progress your career, in one of the most innovative and exciting companies in the drinks industry.
There’s never been a better time to join us!
What We’re Looking For…
FUNKIN COCKTAILS are looking for an entrepreneurial, teamplayer who will be at the core of our growth in the brand over the next few years. If you love cocktails, like drawing meaningful conclusions from data to inform innovation of new products and managing annual consumer brand plans then this role is for you. FUNKIN COCKTAILS is an agile company, so you will truly be able to make your mark.
Your Responsibilities Will Include…
As Off Trade Customer Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Analyse insights to support the team and build best in class category partnerships with customers
- Lead annual off trade, convenience and international customer brand planning
- Develop and own strong relationships with buyers in grocery, e-retail and convenience
- Lead customer presentations and updates, working with sales and marketing
- Pull campaign work through BTL to ensure comms is one voice throughout
- Plan and lead the execution of best class in store 360 marketing campaigns
- Think digital: develop the brand in the retailer’s digital environment
- Manage the BTL / trade PR agencies and budget
- Support international team and brand team with international customer plans and agency management, managing international budgets and keeping on track by assessing and maximising ROI
- Scope out new markets for the brand in international markets, managing international budgets
What you’ll bring…
- Excellent attention to detail
- Data literate with analytical category management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Creative, self starter who is truly a team player
- Strong relationships management skills with the ability to collaborate with different departments internally and external agencies
What we offer…
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. We believe in creating a diverse and inclusive culture where your voice can be heard. Our skilled, loyal and committed people are critical to the future success of FUNKIN, which is why we are continually investing in our employees to develop their talent.
We look after our employees by offering a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- Discretionary bonus
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus your birthday off if it falls on a working day
- Flexible holiday trading
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Flexible benefits e.g. cycle to work scheme, discounts & cashbacks, gym memberships, technology purchases, etc
- Life assurance
- Save as you earn scheme
- Staff sales discount
- Ongoing professional development
- Wellbeing and Mental Health support
If you have the passion to succeed in this role, please apply now!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.