Casa Komos Brands Group
CKBG (Casa Komos Brands Group) creates premium, inclusive, and one-of-a-kind hospitality brands with global appeal. Our portfolio currently includes Tequila Komos, a category redefining line of ultra-luxury Tequilas; Superbird, a collection of super-premium tequila and tequila-based ready to drink canned cocktails, and Doladira, a refreshing, elevated aperitivo of rhubarb and alpine botanicals made with natural ingredients and inspired by the flavor of the Italian alps. We pride ourselves on crafting carefully-considered, unique products that embody a true sense of origin and are respectful of tradition, but never bound by the past. To bring it all to life, we’ve built a team of passionate, committed individuals who bring a combination of industry-leading knowledge, unique perspectives and cross-functional expertise.
The Country Manager, Spain is responsible for the in-market execution of brand and sales strategies for the entire CKBG portfolio, which includes Tequila Komos, Superbird, and Doladira.
We’re looking for passionate storytellers who are motivated by the opportunity to play an active role in growing brands from the ground up. We value curiosity, creative thinking, and inclusive leadership.
- Build the highest quality distribution, presence, awareness, relevance and growth among target consumers and target accounts
- Ensure excellent execution and maximum effectiveness of market activities (POS, menu, feature & display activities, etc.)
- Maximize brand growth opportunities across all market channels
- Monitor and ensure achievement of sales, depletion, and activation goals within assigned market
- Develop and foster relationships with key/high image accounts
- Develop and monitor KPIs for key/high image account listings (menu placements, staff trainings, account support, sales velocity, etc.)
- Develop effective relationships with distributor salesforce
- Support distributor in developing brand presence & awareness, ensure good brand execution locally and help distributor achieve sales and image goals in market
- Oversee key account list (On & Off premise)
- Partner with the European Brand Ambassador to train key bartenders, mixologists, and account staff
- Host consumer tastings and dinners
- Identify key business opportunities (new accounts, partnerships, events, etc.)
- Identify, cultivate, educate and motivate key brand influencers; particularly bartenders, managers and owners of On and Off Premise target accounts; major event promoters; and spirits opinion-makers
- Monitor and report competitor activity
- Lead, co-develop and execute all brand activation initiatives in market
- Maintain market activation calendar
- Lead from front, bring to life distributor programming
- Maintain T&E budget
Qualifications and Experience
- Fluency in Spanish and English is a must
- 5+ years experience as a market or brand manager
- 2+ years as a spirits supplier and/or distributor representative
- Spirits industry training and experience in brand activation
- Strong financial acumen; able to manage price structures and understand distributor profit and margins in order to recommend retail pricing
- Self-motivated, driven, independent, entrepreneurial
- Hospitality experience a plus
- Market and trade relationships
- Confident public speaker with in-depth spirits knowledge
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.