Hammonds of Knutsford
An exciting opportunity for a Business Manager to join our growing but long standing family business Hammonds of Knutsford in anticipation for continued growth in 2024 and beyond. Hammonds of Knutsford is a wine and spirit merchant which was founded in 1960. We are proud to remain an independent family business that offers exceptional customer service every time.
Successful candidate will have a friendly demeanour and good sense of humour to fit in to close knit and caring team, with undoubted integrity.
· Stock Controll and Management
· Supplier Negotiations
· Competition and pricing
· Customs and excise
· Updating delivery schedules of Goods in
. Opportunity to have involment in Sales.
· Various other ad-hoc duties and project support
The successful candidate will have:
· Experience in working in an office environment but not essential as full training will be provided
· Data entry experience– speed and accuracy essential
· Exceptionlal verbal and written communication skills
. Tenacious and wonderful people skills.
· Amazingly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
· Ability to follow instructions and procedures and adapt to changing deadlines
· Proficient IT skills
· Strong customer focus
All enquiries to be emailed in on
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to Jonathan@hammondsofknutsford.co.uk.