Come and join the zero alcohol revolution!
Drink Dry is the UAE’s first and leading non alcoholic drinks marketplace, and due to amazing first year growth, we are looking for a Business Development Executive – HORECA to join our team. We are a small business with big plans and looking for someone to come along on the journey with us!
Reporting to: Head of Business Development
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for growing the number of listings, revenue and execution of Drink Dry products within HORECA channel UAE.
- Prospecting and winning new business and executing the business strategy within HORECA channel, aligned with key business priorities.
- Grow market share within existing business through volume driving activity, training initiatives and influencing execution of brands from customer to consumer.
- Identifying and executing best in class activations and generating return on investment on Drink Dry trade marketing activity.
- Working alongside local distributors to grow the business in line with business KPIs, implementing activations and supporting in customer meetings.
- Customer forecasting and revenue projections.
Who we are looking for…
- Someone who is hungry to achieve and grow within a sales role, smash targets and drive the business forward.
- Independent working attitude and good commercial understanding.
- 2-5 years prior experience in sales role (preferred but NOT limited to drinks industry, FMCG, foodservice).
- Higher Education preferred (Bachelors or above).
– A fantastic communicator with a “get it done” mindset, well organized and efficient
– Fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
Why work for Drink Dry Store?
- A small, passionate team in a fast paced environment. No two days are the same!
- Huge opportunity to grow and progress within the business, including professional development training and exposure to all aspects of a growing business.
- A supportive, flexible working environment.
- Competitive salary, working expenses and bonus scheme.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.