Website Budweiser Brewing Group
Supply Chain Management Traineeship Program 2024
Launch Your Career with Budweiser Brewing Group: Supply Chain Management Trainee Program
What is it?
Our Supply Chain Management Trainee (SMT) programme is a
- 6-month program starting in August 2024
- 3 different projects, lasting 4-6 weeks each, within the country you are applying for.
- As a junior talent, you will build your leadership, project and general management skills, and gain a 360° view on our Supply Chain.
- You will have a 70-20-10 learning and development approach, where 70% Learning on the Job, 20% Exposure to Other, 10% Formal Learning & Training
- You will be based in our breweries or logistics operations, where you will have hands-on experience in producing the beers, we are famous for, learning first-hand both the technical and practical challenges that affect different departments, including – Logistics, Quality, Packaging, Brewery Operations and People
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals with a strong problem-solving and results-driven mindset that are passionate about a career in Supply, Logistics and Procurement. We are looking for leaders that want to optimize processes – so if you have undertaken some form of leadership position either inside or outside of university, you might be a good fit for this programme.
The following qualities describe you: Bold. Proud Owner. Agile Learner. Collaborator. Problem Solver. Resilient.
To be eligible:
- You must have graduated (before September 2024 and no more than two years prior) with a Bachelor’s, Master’s (or equivalent) degree from any of the following disciplines: Engineering (ideally Chemical, Mechanical, Production or Electrical), Natural Sciences (e.g. Physics, Chemistry, Bio-Sciences), Brewing or Food Science or Supply Chain Studies.
- You should also have no more than 2 years of professional experience (internships/volunteers/student jobs not included).
- Fluent English is needed, as well as the native language of the country you are applying in.
- A valid permanent visa/work permit is required in the country of application to be eligible for the programme.
- During the 6-month program and beyond, you might be required to travel within your country of application and across Europe.
We are looking for: Junior talent. Recent Graduate. Junior Supply Chain Manager. Logistics Trainee. Professional Trainee. Graduate Trainee.
How can you apply?
- Before you apply, check more information https://europecareers.ab-inbev.com/programmes/supply-management-traineeship-programme
- Please be advised that you will only be considered for the first application you submit, therefore please make sure you are completely happy with your choice as this decision is final.
- There is no need to upload a cover letter – this will not affect your application.
- Good to know
- Upon successfully completing the traineeship, you will pursue a rewarding career within our Supply Chain Departments. Therefore, your first position after the program will be located at the core of our Supply Chain, stepping into a first leadership experience in our brewery/ logistics operations.
- This programme is rooted in our culture and company strategy, providing experiences in life on the front-line of a brewery, working with our operators to make the beers we’re famous for.
- At Budweiser Brewing Group, dreaming big is what we do. Brewing the world’s most loved beers, building iconic brands like Budweiser, Stella Artois, Corona and crafting meaningful moments are what inspire us.
- We are a team of passionate owners who are not afraid to dream big because we know that together, we can achieve anything. To build a more sustainable, inclusive and rewarding future. Turning any challenge into an opportunity. So, let’s take on the challenge together. Cheers to dreaming big.
Next to a competitive base salary, we put our people first by providing additional benefits:
- Learning & Development opportunities (LinkedIn Learning/ Workday Learning/Mentoring)
- Monthly allowance to taste our delicious beers
- Competitive Performance Bonus after successful completion of the Programme
- A Flexible Rewards system - (smartphone, bike lease, internet at home, extra pension Plan, etc.)
- Wellbeing support Initiatives
- A Unique Parental Leave Policy
- Additional holidays with opportunity to buy/sell
- Private medical insurance
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com.