Remuneration and Package
- Salary €31,000-€39,000 per annum
- Plus benefits including annual leave entitlement, a ttractive pension, f lexible working & g lobal wellbeing programme
The Brand Specialist is responsible for driving The Macallan brand knowledge and confidence within the on and off trade across Athens. Your mission will be to segment the market and identify where The Macallan is present and activated and to drive brand engagement.You will be the inspiring and passionate face of The Macallan brand in front of key trade accounts, responsible for influencing decision makers, as well as the education and engagement of staff. It is imperative that the Brand Specialist embodies the essence of the brand in both behaviour, luxury mindset, and delivery of key brand messages.
Day-to-day you will be responsible for the following:
- Deliver bespoke education for The Macallan and build elevated brand confidence within priority trade accounts and local wholesalers, inspiring brand advocacy and ensuring front of mind presence
- Regular updates to local marketing and commercial teams on The Macallan performance in the On and Off trades
- Build relationships and the trust of key decision makers (e.g., beverage directors, buyers, and leading bar staff)
- Create and demonstrate The Macallan serves and rituals to priority On Trade accounts
- Work with The Macallan marketing team to implement a range of marketing activations and communications that are in line with brand DNA and objectives
- Collaborate with The Macallan Regional Education Manager and actively contribute as part of the global education, marketeer, and commercial network
- Identify key brand building initiatives for The Macallan in collaboration with local commercial teams
Skills And Experience
You will be a creative thinker with a commercial mindset, with previous experience working in either on-trade, brand ambassador roles and/or in luxury. A natural presenter, you will be able to influence, upsell and inspire conversations and you will be self-driven and highly organised. A passion for whisky, or the spirits industry, would be advantageous.
Employee value proposition
At Edrington, you will experience an incredible culture based on respect and giving more. We are exceptionally passionate about our brands and genuinely care about our people, continually investing in their development and wellbeing. Join Edrington and make a world of difference.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.