This is a fabulous opportunity to join C&C Group PLC, the UK’s largest multi-channel specialist wine distributor incorporating Matthew Clark, Bibendum, Bibendum Off-Trade, Walker and Wodehouse and Tennant’s Direct. You will work with some of the most exciting and ambitious wine brands, playing a vital role in shaping their UK business. Working as an extension to the brand owners’ teams within the Wine Agency Marketing team at C&C PLC you will be a guardian of brand identity and positioning within the UK.
You will work cross-channel and across all of the group’s routes to market to fulfil the brand owner’s ambitions in line with the wider C&C group wine strategy. You will own the end-to-end delivery of the marketing strategy and will work closely with the Head of Wine Agency Marketing to measure the ongoing success of all activity. This is a diverse and exciting role that will require some oversees travel and the opportunity to immerse yourself in some of the world’s leading wine producers.
- Become an extension to the parent brand team to build a UK brand franchise.
- Be a guardian of supplier brand identity, values, vision and mission in the context of the UK market and C&C strategy.
- Support the everyday functions of the brand owner in the UK market.
- Communicate C&C updates to suppliers.
- Help in the preparation for key meetings: presentations, sales performance, data analysis.
- Develop and implement the UK brand plan within the broader UK marketing strategy.
- Own and manage the marketing calendar.
- Collaborate with the parent brand to deliver the content strategy within the C&C organisation to drive awareness and understanding of product range and positioning.
- Working with the brand and C&C’s comms teams manage the brand communication strategy internally and externally.
- Take full responsibility for A&P spend and budgeting.
- Work with digital and ecommerce to plan social, ecommerce and digital campaign activity.
- Negotiate investment / support from supplier brands to support the promotional cycle and build competitive promotions for our customers.
- Use data and insights to track the performance of your brands and isolate / identify opportunities for growth by customer segment, region, channel and route to market.
- Measure marketing campaign performance to track ROI and KPI performance.
- Track competitor activity across all channels.
- Marketing qualifications (CIM / degree) desirable.
- Wine industry qualifications WSET or equivalent (desirable).
- French / Italian / Spanish an advantage but not essential.
To apply for this job please visit careers.candcgroupplc.com.